Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard pickens was leaning to us unless something drastic happened (probably a bag). everyone has seemedto think other wise.
Williams seems to be our way. Bogle has told people UM too but no one knows with this kid. if he stayed at bama that would suprise me the most lol

He wanted to commit on visit but was told by his family to hold off. So I think you know where this ends up.

Advertisement
Ivins update

Nobody still knows what bogle will do
Williams to miami
MAR to auburn

I personally could give 2 ***** about Auburn so this is as much of a win we could hope for with MAR (aside from actually getting him).

UiF loses. Ahmmon's social media doesn't become beyond annoying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
im happy with williams. if we get a surprise fine w me if not no worries. manny salvaged this class w the portal Hunte and Williams

Advertisement
Saw on TOS someone predicting we get Pickens and Williams tomorrow. Wouldn't be that much of a surprise but it's crazy the resources thrown at these kids smh.

I would bet UT or Aub but at one point he wanted to commit to um. UT probably just forced Aub to step their game up.

Tenn came on strong.

I would bet UT or Aub but at one point he wanted to commit to um. UT probably just forced Aub to step their game up.

Tenn came on strong.
Yea, figured something like that would occur. You don't grow up in SEC country and not get SEC $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back