Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wherever this kid visits that’s where he’s going..he changes his mind more often than I change my drawers..kid might be a stud but I say go get the other kid before we lose him and if Bogle happens to show up good.If not oh well.

Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.
If I were Manny I’d just drop him. I understand his talent and he’s at a position of need but we can’t keep letting kids like this troll us. I also think it’s not a coincidence that it’s mainly the Broward kids that troll us. It hurts since I grew up in Broward and know plenty of kids that are die hard cane fans.

Last edited:
Don't even care anymore. This kid is a clown and will hang UM out to dry again on signing day

I think Bogle will be a miss...but when you have actual former ELITE recruits and All-Conference type players wanting to come to you in the same class...can't be that upset with missing Bogle.

Defensive staff really could use a recruiter. Whether the kid is a clown or not, the fact that we don't seem to be one of the teams, despite how much effort we've put into him, is not a good sign. The defensive recruiting continues to be a lot of swing and misses on the top tier guys. They can't all be clowns.
That's been the story for decades with marquee recruits.

Why? I don't know, but we were seeing the same type of thing back in the 80's.

Believe, I know.

Advertisement
It is. Show me a team that consistently land big recruits being mediocre on the field. Even the 10 win season they struggled every game except for 2.
Yes, but we won NC's without elite recruits. You can think otherwise, but you'd be wrong.

Advertisement
Yes, but we won NC's without elite recruits. You can think otherwise, but you'd be wrong.

Who cares what we did before the era of recruiting rankings? Nobody wins national championships without what the sites rank as "elite classes." And the reason for that is because the recruiting sites have gotten too accurate. Every year there are less and less diamonds in the rough. You can think otherwise, but every study shows you're wrong.

Advertisement
An SEC school makes sense. FL, TN, or Bama. During the season I remember someone saying that one of Bogle's coaches said that he'd end up at an SEC school. Our coaches are doing what they can and should do. Hopefully he proves most of us wrong and commit with us. I don't see it happening. I'm sure the staff has a few portal guys on standby until after NSD. We will be alright. Manny and the crew has to hit on some top targets next cycle.

I want him strictly for depth purposes and a recruiting win over Bama. But I expect little to no production from this kid. Mind isn’t right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back