Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I gave up on us landing Bogle since September. Bogle's good, but he's note elite. Would I take him? Yes. But I'm not losing my **** over it.

He's Jordan Battle in terms of where Miami sits - there's always going to be another school over Miami. Problem with Bogle, he's not as talented as Battle is at their respective positions.

I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.

It won't though. He's not coming to Miami, these kinds of kids never do. He wanted to be at bama, then maybe he liked Miami, but now he thinks maybe uf? Never going to see him in orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven’t gotten too into his recruitment so I’m not insanely emotional about the trolling or whatever. Are we the only fan base that openly bashes kids for being indecisive? These kids have openly stated that they notice that. I get it you want to hedge your emotions so you don’t feel like you’re left at the alter, but 85% of the posts about him are bashing him. If you really feel “**** Bogel” then just don’t bother posting it.
Theres a difference between being indecisive and silently committing to multiple schools at the same time, dude knows what he is doing.

Sounds like he’s looking for any excuse not to go to Miami **** em... hope he’s on UF rooster when we blow them out

Advertisement
Not really sweating Bogle. Sam Brooks is without a doubt the future of this defense and will have a larger impact on the team.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back