Khris Bogle/my first post

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Whats up fellow Canes?! Just joined CIS the other day. Love reading what yall got to say whether it be news or thoughts! With that in mind, here is some info I thought I'd share with yall. Keep in mind this isn't official insider news so I wont advertise it as such...

But as a recent graduate of Cardinal Gibbons and current student at the U, I do know people close to the Bogle situation. A teammate of his at CGHS told me Bogle's top 3 for months have been Miami, Tennessee, and UGA as a dark horse. It's probably in that order as well, but all the reports of him loving Tennessee are very real.

That leads to my next point as I actually know the kid who showed him around during UT visit, so I can confirm he loved it. He also claimed Bogle told him UT was his favorite and he was just trolling Miami and its fans. This may or may not be true, especially because he could just be trolling me as well.

I will not claim these "sources" (I know how sensitive people get with that word) know exactly what is goin on in Bogle's mind, but these are real conversations I've had. Definitely take it with a grain of salt, but also consider these are basically primary "sources".

On a different note, excited to have joined CIS and I look forward to all your responses whether you agree with anything or not. Go Chiefs and go Canes!

P.S. Gibbons wouldve beat STA this past year. @ me.

Advertisement
Bogle is needed and wanted but in the end we got Harvey already, he is gonna be better.

That is my homer post for the quarter....

Advertisement
Welcome to the board. I like yourself have been a longtime lurker, and have just started to post. What is your connection to this person in Tennessee? You claim he is a primary “source,” but in the same breath you claim you could be getting trolled. In life when a person gets intel from a primary source, 9 out of 10 the person giving you the info has got your back. I am not a confrontational guy per se, but some of the savages that inhabit this board have no mercy, and if I am right, they are getting ready to show you none.

Bogle is needed and wanted but in the end we got Harvey already, he is gonna be better.

That is my homer post for the quarter....
I cant have our grapes though this early, if Bogle is number 1 on there board they think he will be better as do I myself. But its possible who knows, still recruit the **** out of him regardless. I will have sour grapes if he goes somewhere else, as of right now he still open so hes not the enemy yet, but if he becomes the enemy then fuq him.

image.gif

Advertisement
very true - about folks from gibbons. They know Bogle is a cane and he loves Miami but yes Tennessee is a threat or Ga.. It's a matter of does he want to stay and put on for his hometown .... or which I've heard... He is scared to stay down here because he will think he will get in trouble and thats why he is looking to go North.Mayb not looking but considering...

P.S I hope we can keep him home... he is a cane at heart!!! I think he will stay and listen to his heart

Advertisement
Bogle absolutely loved his visits to tenn and wanted to commit to them. Was talked out of it by a gibbons coach who told him to wait. He really likes Miami but tenn is a major threat.

Advertisement
Welcome to the board. I like yourself have been a longtime lurker, and have just started to post. What is your connection to this person in Tennessee? You claim he is a primary “source,” but in the same breath you claim you could be getting trolled. In life when a person gets intel from a primary source, 9 out of 10 the person giving you the info has got your back. I am not a confrontational guy per se, but some of the savages that inhabit this board have no mercy, and if I am right, they are getting ready to show you none.
Went to Gibbons with me. He has no reason to provide wrong information but he’s a 21 year old dude who obviously knows I go to UM, so easily coulda been busting my balls. That’s what I’m sayin by trolling

Went to Gibbons with me. He has no reason to provide wrong information but he’s a 21 year old dude who obviously knows I go to UM, so easily coulda been busting my balls. That’s what I’m sayin by trolling
Teammates of his and he’s 21?..... and knows what’s going on In bogles recruitment man if you don’t gtfoh

Look Tennessee is a player in the recruitment, probably running second behind Miami since you are a Tennessee fan and that’s what you want to hear

lol man, these new accounts are funny
These
Teammates of his and he’s 21?..... and knows what’s going on In bogles recruitment man if you don’t gtfoh

Look Tennessee is a player in the recruitment, probably running second behind Miami since you are a Tennessee fan and that’s what you want to hear
Bro if you actually read what I wrote the 21 year old hosted Bogle on his visit. You right tho a Tennessee fan definitely cares about a Gibbons/STA rivalry. Relax. Didn’t spew any info you didn’t know, just was hoping to provide some insight. Do what you will with the info. **** paranoia is real folks 😂

Advertisement
Back