Khris Bogle/my first post

Advertisement
very true - about folks from gibbons. They know Bogle is a cane and he loves Miami but yes Tennessee is a threat or Ga.. It's a matter of does he want to stay and put on for his hometown .... or which I've heard... He is scared to stay down here because he will think he will get in trouble and thats why he is looking to go North.Mayb not looking but considering...

P.S I hope we can keep him home... he is a cane at heart!!! I think he will stay and listen to his heart
Lets hope so!

These

Bro if you actually read what I wrote the 21 year old hosted Bogle on his visit. You right tho a Tennessee fan definitely cares about a Gibbons/STA rivalry. Relax. Didn’t spew any info you didn’t know, just was hoping to provide some insight. Do what you will with the info. **** paranoia is real folks 😂
Sure

very true - about folks from gibbons. They know Bogle is a cane and he loves Miami but yes Tennessee is a threat or Ga.. It's a matter of does he want to stay and put on for his hometown .... or which I've heard... He is scared to stay down here because he will think he will get in trouble and thats why he is looking to go North.Mayb not looking but considering...

P.S I hope we can keep him home... he is a cane at heart!!! I think he will stay and listen to his heart
Aight... (Sigh)

Does he have a history of getting in trouble before? If not, then wtf does that even mean?

Look, maybe you guys are all 100% correct & every single person at Gibbons is just leaking info left & right, but what yall are saying is a lil too hedge-proof. "He loves Miami so much that he wants to commit to Tenn, but he loves Miami, but he really likes Tenn, but he loves Miami, but he loves Tenn". Lol

Can you guys ask the entire Gibbons staff to give yall something more concrete or is that asking too much? And maybe yall sources are for real, I'm just saying this all pretty **** funny.

Teammates of his and he’s 21?..... and knows what’s going on In bogles recruitment man if you don’t gtfoh

Look Tennessee is a player in the recruitment, probably running second behind Miami since you are a Tennessee fan and that’s what you want to hear
Bruh do y’all need to see my ******* Cane ID? Y’all really know how to welcome your own lmao

Advertisement
Whats up fellow Canes?! Just joined CIS the other day. Love reading what yall got to say whether it be news or thoughts! With that in mind, here is some info I thought I'd share with yall. Keep in mind this isn't official insider news so I wont advertise it as such...

But as a recent graduate of Cardinal Gibbons and current student at the U, I do know people close to the Bogle situation. A teammate of his at CGHS told me Bogle's top 3 for months have been Miami, Tennessee, and UGA as a dark horse. It's probably in that order as well, but all the reports of him loving Tennessee are very real.

That leads to my next point as I actually know the kid who showed him around during UT visit, so I can confirm he loved it. He also claimed Bogle told him UT was his favorite and he was just trolling Miami and its fans. This may or may not be true, especially because he could just be trolling me as well.

I will not claim these "sources" (I know how sensitive people get with that word) know exactly what is goin on in Bogle's mind, but these are real conversations I've had. Definitely take it with a grain of salt, but also consider these are basically primary "sources".

On a different note, excited to have joined CIS and I look forward to all your responses whether you agree with anything or not. Go Chiefs and go Canes!

P.S. Gibbons wouldve beat STA this past year. @ me.

If you so freely admit that you might be getting trolled, what's the point in this post? If you have no idea if what you're being told is correct, maybe there's no reason to share it.

I don't doubt for one second that Tenn is heavily involved & wouldn't be suprised one bit if he committed to them either, just think it's hilarious how every staff member, teacher, alum & Coach at Gibbons is disseminating all the same info at the same time.

Why does this happen every year with a different Broward school? Smh lol

Tennessee trolls are one step above Arky trolls in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Aight... (Sigh)

Does he have a history of getting in trouble before? If not, then wtf does that even mean?

Look, maybe you guys are all 100% correct & every single person at Gibbons is just leaking info left & right, but what yall are saying is a lil too hedge-proof. "He loves Miami so much that he wants to commit to Tenn, but he loves Miami, but he really likes Tenn, but he loves Miami, but he loves Tenn". Lol

Can you guys ask the entire Gibbons staff to give yall something more concrete or is that asking too much? And maybe yall sources are for real, I'm just saying this all pretty **** funny.
I can’t speak on what others have said, but the
If you so freely admit that you might be getting trolled, what's the point in this post? If you have no idea if what you're being told is correct, maybe there's no reason to share it.
Does my posting it harm you in any way? If not, then that’s why I posted. Joined the site and wanted to contribute the little info I had that was not common knowledge. Unless any of you guys talked to his teammates or are friends with the kid who hosted him at UT?...

Advertisement
Whats up fellow Canes?! Just joined CIS the other day. Love reading what yall got to say whether it be news or thoughts! With that in mind, here is some info I thought I'd share with yall. Keep in mind this isn't official insider news so I wont advertise it as such...

But as a recent graduate of Cardinal Gibbons and current student at the U, I do know people close to the Bogle situation. A teammate of his at CGHS told me Bogle's top 3 for months have been Miami, Tennessee, and UGA as a dark horse. It's probably in that order as well, but all the reports of him loving Tennessee are very real.

That leads to my next point as I actually know the kid who showed him around during UT visit, so I can confirm he loved it. He also claimed Bogle told him UT was his favorite and he was just trolling Miami and its fans. This may or may not be true, especially because he could just be trolling me as well.

I will not claim these "sources" (I know how sensitive people get with that word) know exactly what is goin on in Bogle's mind, but these are real conversations I've had. Definitely take it with a grain of salt, but also consider these are basically primary "sources".

On a different note, excited to have joined CIS and I look forward to all your responses whether you agree with anything or not. Go Chiefs and go Canes!

P.S. Gibbons wouldve beat STA this past year. @ me.

So Bogle told his host and Tenn that Tenn was his top team? Uh, ok.

Seems like you're pretty new to recruiting if you think that somehow means anything. Half the recruits in South Florida will tell multiple different schools that's where they're going.

So you wanted to rile people up, but even if you're not a troll you told us nothing useful. Tenn is a threat for him, although that will change given how ******* terrible they will be this year

Wants to go to Tennessee because he is worried he is going to get in trouble at Miami. Wasn’t TN the school that got in trouble for covering up all the sexual assaults by their football team and The coach had the players beat up one of there own for standing up for one of the victims?

Teammates of his and he’s 21?..... and knows what’s going on In bogles recruitment man if you don’t gtfoh

Look Tennessee is a player in the recruitment, probably running second behind Miami since you are a Tennessee fan and that’s what you want to hear

If he would have said he was a teammate of Jobe and was 21 years old it would have been believable.

Advertisement
I can’t speak on what others have said, but the

Does my posting it harm you in any way? If not, then that’s why I posted. Joined the site and wanted to contribute the little info I had that was not common knowledge. Unless any of you guys talked to his teammates or are friends with the kid who hosted him at UT?...

If you believe what you've been told, then just post it, otherwise keep it to yourself. Don't give me some crap about how you have reason to believe but then again you could be totally wrong.

I have reason to believe I'm 7'3", but then again maybe my mirror is trolling me.

Bogle absolutely loved his visits to tenn and wanted to commit to them. Was talked out of it by a gibbons coach who told him to wait. He really likes Miami but tenn is a major threat.
If he goes to UT we won't here much from him... It's gonna take that school 3 years minimum to turn that ish around.

Advertisement
A. So you randomly know both a tennessee student AND Bogle

but let's say it is true

B.. Who LOVES tennessee...They've been weak for years? The kid doesn't "love tennessee", he's lying to himself if he says he does.
C. Very weak minded recruits get their nuts off by "trolling" a fanbase. I mean if that's what your goal is in your recruitment, to troll a fanbase, you got some major issues. I'd rather not have any kid who thinks being recruited to play a sport is all about an opportunity to troll a fanbase.

Bruh do y’all need to see my ******* Cane ID? Y’all really know how to welcome your own lmao

Post your Cane Card.

Then I can talk **** to you in person when you're wrong. Of course you wont do it because you're not actually a UM student, you're a toothless hillbilly like the hundreds of UT fans that came on here to talk **** about Tyler Byrd.

But hey, prove me wrong

If you believe what you've been told, then just post it, otherwise keep it to yourself. Don't give me some crap about how you have reason to believe but then again you could be totally wrong.

I have reason to believe I'm 7'3", but then again maybe my mirror is trolling me.
Sound logic

Aight... (Sigh)

Hes 17 or 18 years old lol he clearly doesn't know what to do yet... what else do you want

Advertisement
Back