Khris Bogle/my first post

So Bogle told his host and Tenn that Tenn was his top team? Uh, ok.

Seems like you're pretty new to recruiting if you think that somehow means anything. Half the recruits in South Florida will tell multiple different schools that's where they're going.

So you wanted to rile people up, but even if you're not a troll you told us nothing useful. Tenn is a threat for him, although that will change given how ******* terrible they will be this year
Yes I am new. Should I have started off as a savvy 11 year vet?

Advertisement
A. So you randomly know both a tennessee student AND Bogle

but let's say it is true

B.. Who LOVES tennessee...They've been weak for years? The kid doesn't "love tennessee", he's lying to himself if he says he does.
C. Very weak minded recruits get their nuts off by "trolling" a fanbase. I mean if that's what your goal is in your recruitment, to troll a fanbase, you got some major issues. I'd rather not have any kid who thinks being recruited to play a sport is all about an opportunity to troll a fanbase.
The kid who goes to TENN went to Gibbons, so ya I know him😂. Idk who loves Tennessee but it’s their choice. That’s why I chose the U. I love SoFlo. That’s why I joined the site. To engage in productive convos. Maybe I’m just more optimistic and not as skeptical as you and that’s what bothers you?

The kid who goes to TENN went to Gibbons, so ya I know him😂. Idk who loves Tennessee but it’s their choice. That’s why I chose the U. I love SoFlo. That’s why I joined the site. To engage in productive convos. Maybe I’m just more optimistic and not as skeptical as you and that’s what bothers you?

Nothing bothers me, you sound like a cornball though.

So Tennessee has a non-football playing Gibbons student host Bogle or does this kid play at UT?

Nothing bothers me, you sound like a cornball though.

So Tennessee has a non-football playing Gibbons student host Bogle or does this kid play at UT?
I’m not 70 so idk what a cornball is, and yes believe it or not a kid from Gibbons who doesn’t play ball at UT hosted him. He played at Gibbons. So if you don’t see the connection then idk what to tell you

Hes 17 or 18 years old lol he clearly doesn't know what to do yet... what else do you want
I don't want anything because no one never asked yall for info, you all volunteered it (no pun intended).

I'm not new to crootin' I'm more than aware of how indecisive high rated recruits can be, but I'm no fool either & I just laugh at this stuff to be honest. But I get it, it's supply & demand, and suckers are born everyday, somebody's gotta do it so why not lol

Advertisement
Post your Cane Card.

Then I can talk **** to you in person when you're wrong. Of course you wont do it because you're not actually a UM student, you're a toothless hillbilly like the hundreds of UT fans that came on here to talk **** about Tyler Byrd.

But hey, prove me wrong
L.

Attachments

• 89636A5E-00B0-4878-9362-1D5BBCF97CF5.jpeg
    89636A5E-00B0-4878-9362-1D5BBCF97CF5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
I just checked their roster. The only So Fl kids they have are one from AH, one from Southridge and one from STA. Sorry epic fail.

Yes I am new. Should I have started off as a savvy 11 year vet?
ThomasG954 I appreciate your post. If you're trolling or not it doesn't matter at this point. We can't have a decent topic of discussion on here because everybody is either a fake insider/troll, fan of any team but UM, bag game hunting recruits etc...

I appreciate your post because this site would be 10x worse if no one shared any info. Go ahead everybody kill me for sharing this post since it's pointless, I'm not a real U fan or whatever label some of ya'll want to attach to me.

I just checked their roster. The only So Fl kids they have are one from AH, one from Southridge and one from STA. Sorry epic fail.

They have former cane, and marlins catcher Charles Johnson son as a wr there out of american heritage.

Advertisement
ThomasG954 I appreciate your post. If you're trolling or not it doesn't matter at this point. We can't have a decent topic of discussion on here because everybody is either a fake insider/troll, fan of any team but UM, bag game hunting recruits etc...

I appreciate your post because this site would be 10x worse if no one shared any info. Go ahead everybody kill me for sharing this post since it's pointless, I'm not a real U fan or whatever label some of ya'll want to attach to me.
Lol appreciate it boss. Not a troll. Maybe just went about this the wrong way idk. Think some people are just f***ed up from Golden still idk

Always remember, some know how to get on t h e sec payroll pre-commitment, but their is a high chance he'll give them his 2 weeks notice! But turning down loot and the "rocky top"recruiting girls is hard to do for some cats. I wish everyone could go on a recruiting field trip, than most would began to understand why things become complicated on the decision process for alot of these jits! That 2 new staffs with alot of cap space for sure is Texas A&M and rocky top! Let's just say right now, his name is khris bogle, after the full court Tenn press his name and mind is now bogled khris!

Advertisement

Troll confirmed. 5 seconds on this site and you would of realize there ain't no productive convos over here.

Advertisement
Whether this is true or not; he would be an ABSOLUTE FOOL to go to Tennessee. That’s not being a homer; that’s being real.

Advertisement
Back