Khris Bogle/my first post

Here we go again, bogle may love the environment and campus experience but in the end will come down to relationships and where he feels most comfortable when its time to make a business decision the U will be able to prepare him best for the next level and take him the furthest.

Advertisement
Pat Surtain is a Miami lock. Book it.

Obviously got a Sabag disciple as the new HC in Crocky Top. Plus Priutt spent several years in the SEC so surely he knows the bag game. Crocky Top's got deep pockets but Knoxville is a shythole. As bad as their current roster is, Bogle could probably get early playing time.

Obviously got a Sabag disciple as the new HC in Crocky Top. Plus Priutt spent several years in the SEC so surely he knows the bag game. Crocky Top's got deep pockets but Knoxville is a shythole. As bad as their current roster is, Bogle could probably get early playing time.
Yep. It’s only a matter of time before Pruitt makes real noise on the recruiting trail. He knows how the bag game works and has plenty of willing boosters at his disposal.

Advertisement
The only thing worse than the rookie fake insiders are the veteran posters who just can't ignore it. Why do people feel the need to play internet detective?

Can't expect much from the Mods, they do their best.

As for the Owners they supported one of their own writers articles that included questioning Blades and Bethel as takes after 2 weeks on campus. I won't even bother getting into the other writer working for our rival. So they clearly don't mind the stupidity.

This is what you get on a free site, they need clicks to pay the bills and I guess this **** drives traffic.

It Sucks because this was my first CanesBoard and we have some great posters and actual insiders.

** I pay for the other site so spare me that shade in your responses

Dude is outing himself by defending every single post. He feels the need to rebut every idea against his claim. IMO, a true insider would just let the situation play out to prove he is who he says.
Except if you read I never claimed to be a true insider

Advertisement
Every troll here appears to have the same m.o. Post something vague, respond with passive aggressive sarcasm, then disappear when they are wrong. But they all seem to have the same DSJ writing stye.. #I'm not falling for it....again

Every troll here appears to have the same m.o. Post something vague, respond with passive aggressive sarcasm, then disappear when they are wrong. But they all seem to have the same DSJ writing stye.. #I'm not falling for it....again
This reminds me of the guy trying to troll us during the Tyrell Byrdshît recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This reminds me of the guy trying to troll us during the Tyrell Byrdshît recruitment.

I remember people calling me a troll during those final weeks over the Byrd situation because I was telling everyone he was going to UT. Not one person believed me and many came at me like I was a troll. In the end, it all happened just like I said.

I remember people calling me a troll during those final weeks over the Byrd situation because I was telling everyone he was going to UT. Not one person believed me and many came at me like I was a troll. In the end, it all happened just like I said.
Yeah... But the guy I'm talking about was a UT dude. You're a Cane. I question whether or not this guy is a Cane or a UT hillbilly not whether or not Bogle goes elsewhere. I don't think these types of recruitments bode well for us.

Advertisement
Back