Khris Bogle/my first post

Advertisement
Bama? Not true. He’s trolling . We know this because of a 21 year old former Gibbons grad that hosted Bogle. Fake news Tennessee LOCK!

Advertisement
So Bogle told his host and Tenn that Tenn was his top team? Uh, ok.

Seems like you're pretty new to recruiting if you think that somehow means anything. Half the recruits in South Florida will tell multiple different schools that's where they're going.

So you wanted to rile people up, but even if you're not a troll you told us nothing useful. Tenn is a threat for him, although that will change given how ******* terrible they will be this year

Yep, and UM is every kids dream school...which again, means nothing...Lmao

Post your Cane Card.

Then I can talk **** to you in person when you're wrong. Of course you wont do it because you're not actually a UM student, you're a toothless hillbilly like the hundreds of UT fans that came on here to talk **** about Tyler Byrd.

But hey, prove me wrong

Oh Lord, not Blue Falcon Chit Byrd again

Change his name to Bagle. This dude is making the KKK Bag Circuit this summer.

Holy ****, these dudes and schools ain’t even hiding what they’re up to. Kids traipsing around the country like Paris Hilton for weeks at a time supposedly on their own dime. LOL

Change his name to Bagle. This dude is making the KKK Bag Circuit this summer.

Holy ****, these dudes and schools ain’t even hiding what they’re up to. Kids traipsing around the country like Paris Hilton for weeks at a time supposedly on their own dime. LOL

It’s ok. Broke says it’s totslly economically feasible, when middle class families are taking driving trips and scraping and economizing to take in 3 or 4 college trips during the summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back