Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
Funny but I have receipts to prove you are wrong but I’ll let you cook because you thought it was a good troll.
How douchey were the OBB? They "replaced" you with a poster from here who knew/knows nothing about anything. What a joke.

Advertisement
If you thought outside the box, did you ever think I was moving up the ladder for certain things? Or how prior employers did not hold upright on financial obligations?
dead GIF

Right; look, dude is a jerk, but this is what I know:

DC for FSU 2013? #3 Def (Nat’l Title)
DC for UGA 2014 & 15? #17 & #7 Def
DC for Bama 2016 & 17? #2 & #1 Def (Nat’l Title)

As a DC, he has a 61-8 record w/ 2 Nat’l titles, 3 Nat’l Game appearances. Idgaf about his HC record b/c Dolphin fans want & r craving Vic Fangio even though he sucked as a HC. Todd Bowles sucks as a HC, but he’s a great DC. Some guys r not meant to be #1’s, no matter how good they r as #2’s.

I want that type of savagery here & he can recruit! Have him as our DC & DB coach & let’s f’ing roll. If he wants to bring a LB coach & DL coach too, so be it. Gotta keep Coach Joe, though, for the pipeline.

We need that type of savagery and dirtyness

he hasn't coordinated a D in a Long time. we could do better there w a more recent track record. as a position coach, im fine w strong
Wasn't he Meyer's DC with the Jags? He also is at least partly responsible for the **** defenses he fielded as HC at Texas and USF. The truth is dude hasn't been apart a good defense since he left Louisville. You're **** right leave his *** at position coach. Go out and hire someone younger with more recent success.

Advertisement
That was probably what persuaded Steele to take the job. Some people are more Miami and some people are more Tuscaloosa. Any surprise that Steele is more Tuscaloosa than Miami? I keep imagining Steele complaining about the humidity And how many people don’t speak English.

I mean Mario left Miami for Saban, can’t hate Steele for it…

Advertisement
one i heard his interview before the duke game and a reporter asked status of al blades and steele's response was not giving them any info because of how he would be worried for duke to know the status of al blades lol--- i was over him, aint 1990's anymore.

Man really thought that duke was mentioning al blades in their game plan lol
They were… just not the way you interpreted… don’t you see now!?

Advertisement
How douchey were the OBB? They "replaced" you with a poster from here who knew/knows nothing about anything. What a joke.
I have nothing against them but like I said earlier, I haven’t just up and left from places without something better in front of it and I had legitimate and good reasons to leave. This is a permanent stop and they treat me very well at LifeWallet. People only see things from the outside, not what goes on internally.

This was not even my full-time job up until this past season started when I gave it a go with Rivals after contemplating that opportunity and another from a notable recruiting service. I was not a fan at all how Toast portrayed OBB had got me a gig at SI. SI reached out to me in the summer of 2021, I gave OBB a shot and I didn’t like the way things were headed before the launch of their website. I left SI because it didn’t make sense for me and my family, they come first. I had taken a break when the pandemic hit in March of 2020, went through a divorce which was a toxic relationship that held me back from chasing all of this years ago. Roman has been a good friend of mine for many years as well as Scoop. Me and Toast and that whole issue is water under the bridge.

Again, people only see things from the outside. I didn’t just up and leave without good or justified reasons.

Advertisement
Back