Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
Like fck this dumb chit of being the good guys. Miami, u want more revenue? Go hire assassins who don’t give af w/ known success. I’m tired of trying to be something we ain’t; that ain’t got us chit for 20 yrs. Think outside the box.
I know you a fan of Pruitt then lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pruitt did hire Steele to tenn when Steele was fired from AU by Harsin following Gus firing.

Right; look, dude is a jerk, but this is what I know:

DC for FSU 2013? #3 Def (Nat’l Title)
DC for UGA 2014 & 15? #17 & #7 Def
DC for Bama 2016 & 17? #2 & #1 Def (Nat’l Title)

As a DC, he has a 61-8 record w/ 2 Nat’l titles, 3 Nat’l Game appearances. Idgaf about his HC record b/c Dolphin fans want & r craving Vic Fangio even though he sucked as a HC. Todd Bowles sucks as a HC, but he’s a great DC. Some guys r not meant to be #1’s, no matter how good they r as #2’s.

I want that type of savagery here & he can recruit! Have him as our DC & DB coach & let’s f’ing roll. If he wants to bring a LB coach & DL coach too, so be it. Gotta keep Coach Joe, though, for the pipeline.

I guess Rumph didn't persuade Steele with his pitch about night life in Tuscaloosa.
That was probably what persuaded Steele to take the job. Some people are more Miami and some people are more Tuscaloosa. Any surprise that Steele is more Tuscaloosa than Miami? I keep imagining Steele complaining about the humidity And how many people don’t speak English.

As a DC, he has a 61-8 record w/ 2 Nat’l titles, 3 Nat’l Game appearances. Idgaf about his HC record b/c Dolphin fans want & r craving Vic Fangio even though he sucked as a HC. Todd Bowles sucks as a HC, but he’s a great DC. Some guys r not meant to be #1’s, no matter how good they r as #2’s.

I want that type of savagery here & he can recruit! Have him as our DC & DB coach & let’s f’ing roll. If he wants to bring a LB coach & DL coach too, so be it. Gotta keep Coach Joe, though, for the pipeline.
move Joe off field. his on field coaching wasn't something we couldn't replace imo.

Advertisement

Pruitt isn’t hireable because of his violations at UT.

And I’ll disagree about Bowles as a DC. He was overrated as Bucs DC, SB or not. I saw too many bad in-game Bucs defenses under his coordination. Brady and the offense bailed them out more than a few times.

Advertisement
How many players did Steele recruit to Miami?

I know he hasn’t been on many recruiting visits lately.

Advertisement
Back