Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Not sure if it’s a loss or not because we simply lacked talent, heart, or both.

Don’t want to be here? Don’t want you just next up.

Advertisement
I have nothing against them but like I said earlier, I haven’t just up and left from places without something better in front of it and I had legitimate and good reasons to leave. This is a permanent stop and they treat me very well at LifeWallet. People only see things from the outside, not what goes on internally.

This was not even my full-time job up until this past season started when I gave it a go with Rivals after contemplating that opportunity and another from a notable recruiting service. I was not a fan at all how Toast portrayed OBB had got me a gig at SI. SI reached out to me in the summer of 2021, I gave OBB a shot and I didn’t like the way things were headed before the launch of their website. I had taken a break when the pandemic hit in March of 2020, went through a divorce which was a toxic relationship that held me back from chasing all of this years ago. Roman has been a good friend of mine for many years as well as Scoop. Me and Toast and that whole issue is water under the bridge.

Again, people only see things from the outside. I didn’t just up and leave without good or justified reasons.

Congratulations on the divorce. While unfortunate, it seems to have allowed you to move on.

You don’t need to explain yourself…

Wasn't he Meyer's DC with the Jags? He also is at least partly responsible for the **** defenses he fielded as HC at Texas and USF. The truth is dude hasn't been apart a good defense since he left Louisville. You're **** right leave his *** at position coach. Go out and hire someone younger with more recent success.
no, urban who had strong as his former DC hired him as position coach. Joe Cullen was his DC. his Texas defenses were bad. USF was bad too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
real question.... why wouldn't you guys like Strong as DC???
For me it’s the fact that he hasn’t been a DC in more than 10 years. Not really sure what to expect either good or bad. MC has been with him for the better part of the past 12 months so he presumably knows better than us, but just feels underwhelming to me when the budget is so high.

When he was at FIU it turns out MC was pretty good at identifying up and coming coaches. Hiring Strong as DC feels lazy or like he’s settling which isn’t a great look.

Mood What GIF by NBC
Bruh do you follow this site

For me it’s the fact that he hasn’t been a DC in more than 10 years. Not really sure what to expect either good or bad. MC has been with him for the better part of the past 12 months so he presumably knows better than us, but just feels underwhelming to me when the budget is so high.

When he was at FIU it turns out MC was pretty good at identifying up and coming coaches. Hiring Strong as DC feels lazy or like he’s settling which isn’t a great look.
my thought is Mario could have hired him as DC last year and chose not to. he instead hired him to be a position coach. Urban Meyer could have hired Strong as his DC in Jax and didnt. he hired him as a position coach. there's a reason why at this point.

Advertisement

I wouldn’t be opposed because continuity is important. Especially when defense cohesion is crucial. But I’m one of the few that still trust Mario to make the right move

looks like ruiz is starting lifewallet sports news and hired geo and some others... interesting to say the least

Love that he’s sponsors fermans YouTube show where Ferman sucks Johns balls and now Ruiz gonna compete with him. Lifewallet moves fast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back