Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
This guy saw the road ahead with Lanning and people think he is going to leave that to come here to be a DC for a year or two. I don't know how people become so detached from reality, but the guy is a known rising star and just saw his predecessor parlay that same experience into the Oregon gig. Why in god's name would he ever take that unnecessary risk to come here?
Roselyn Sanchez Hello GIF by FOX TV

I have nothing against them but like I said earlier, I haven’t just up and left from places without something better in front of it and I had legitimate and good reasons to leave. This is a permanent stop and they treat me very well at LifeWallet. People only see things from the outside, not what goes on internally.

This was not even my full-time job up until this past season started when I gave it a go with Rivals after contemplating that opportunity and another from a notable recruiting service. I was not a fan at all how Toast portrayed OBB had got me a gig at SI. SI reached out to me in the summer of 2021, I gave OBB a shot and I didn’t like the way things were headed before the launch of their website. I left SI because it didn’t make sense for me and my family, they come first. I had taken a break when the pandemic hit in March of 2020, went through a divorce which was a toxic relationship that held me back from chasing all of this years ago. Roman has been a good friend of mine for many years as well as Scoop. Me and Toast and that whole issue is water under the bridge.

Again, people only see things from the outside. I didn’t just up and leave without good or justified reasons.
Good luck on your new gig at LW. I have no doubt you and LW will both do well with the new venture.

Wouldn't it be neat if Mario was going after Rees also and Saban took him and then he takes Steele and Strong

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have nothing against them but like I said earlier, I haven’t just up and left from places without something better in front of it and I had legitimate and good reasons to leave. This is a permanent stop and they treat me very well at LifeWallet. People only see things from the outside, not what goes on internally.

This was not even my full-time job up until this past season started when I gave it a go with Rivals after contemplating that opportunity and another from a notable recruiting service. I was not a fan at all how Toast portrayed OBB had got me a gig at SI. SI reached out to me in the summer of 2021, I gave OBB a shot and I didn’t like the way things were headed before the launch of their website. I left SI because it didn’t make sense for me and my family, they come first. I had taken a break when the pandemic hit in March of 2020, went through a divorce which was a toxic relationship that held me back from chasing all of this years ago. Roman has been a good friend of mine for many years as well as Scoop. Me and Toast and that whole issue is water under the bridge.

Again, people only see things from the outside. I didn’t just up and leave without good or justified reasons.

Congrats, Geo. Don't let people on CIS question you or get you down on these issues.

Best of luck on this new venture.

Our fans "to heck with that guy. Let him go. We need a different DC."

One of the best coaches in college football "hey I need to bring that guy in as my DC."

if you think the DC at bama runs anything besides what nick tells them to on defense, then OMEGALUL

Advertisement
Advertisement

I took a shot at you earlier in the thread. Kudos for responding, explaining, defending yourself, and I wish you the best with LW.

Hire him! Period! We’re already in self imposed sanctions, **** just make it official. Lol

I won’t touch the TB situation b/c I don’t wanna ruffle any feathers; but prior to TB, Bowles was running a really, really good defense in Arizona; that’s y he got the call to become a HC.

Edit: I know Pruitt “could” be hit w a show-cause, but that hasn’t happened. But fck it. lol
*Chuckle*

Advertisement
Back