Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
Pruitt isn’t hireable because of his violations at UT.

And I’ll disagree about Bowles as a DC. He was overrated as Bucs DC, SB or not. I saw too many bad in-game Bucs defenses under his coordination. Brady and the offense bailed them out more than a few times.

Hire him! Period! We’re already in self imposed sanctions, **** just make it official. Lol

I won’t touch the TB situation b/c I don’t wanna ruffle any feathers; but prior to TB, Bowles was running a really, really good defense in Arizona; that’s y he got the call to become a HC.

Edit: I know Pruitt “could” be hit w a show-cause, but that hasn’t happened. But fck it. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geo, you have a beautiful smile.

:)
you-need-to-stop-this-****-today-jayla-wright.gif

Advertisement
Weirdly ambivalent.

No question Steele was underwhelming in his year here. Honestly believe he did his best with a very limited talent pool and a team crippled by apathy.

Gonna be interesting how this plays out in the next few years.

Advertisement
Schumann not leaving UGA for anything but HC position, fellas.
This guy saw the road ahead with Lanning and people think he is going to leave that to come here to be a DC for a year or two. I don't know how people become so detached from reality, but the guy is a known rising star and just saw his predecessor parlay that same experience into the Oregon gig. Why in god's name would he ever take that unnecessary risk to come here?

Advertisement
Back