Kevin Harris to Bama

I’m new to recruiting to but I knew it was over the minute he said he was going back to visIt m with momma.

Advertisement
In this case a silent meant I will choose the University of Miami on May 1st. In case you were referring to something else.

Brock means silent commits do mean a **** thing until he commits openly to Miami. At this point a commit don't mean a **** thing until they sign on signing day

This **** gotta stop either all colleges are allowed to pay players or investigate Bama immediately. What the **** is wrong with the NCAA where only Bama gets a pass to pay their players? That **** makes me sick, **** Nick Saban and Kul's ***** ***.

Think that CBS and ESPN don't know this? These hypocrites won't report on this because they make huge money from broadcasting the $EC. Meanwhile, they lecture on all sorts of other things.

And let's not even talk about PED use.

Advertisement
Cuban Cane, everybody will say you're just naive if you don't think it's going on but I for one can't believe it's going on to the extent some claim. There's too much that can go wrong. Suppose a kid gets paid and later gets in trouble and he's kicked out of school.Supposed a kid gets offered a bag and still goes somewhere else. Suppose a governing authority or a competing school wires up a kid and records the offer. Lastly, how do you keep these kids from shooting his mouth off. Finally, there are those on this board that say the entire SEC is paying its players.

Read Meet the Bag man. Google search away. The mafia could probably take a few notes.

This **** gotta stop either all colleges are allowed to pay players or investigate Bama immediately. What the **** is wrong with the NCAA where only Bama gets a pass to pay their players? That **** makes me sick, **** Nick Saban and Kul's ***** ***.
If they allow to pay players people would still pay discretely the problem doesnt go away

Advertisement
I dont belive in the bag game as much as people here. I am also fairly new to recruiting. Can someone take some time to explain to me how this is really happening?
Dog the bag game is real on top of that they offer family houses to live and jobs, they know they have to go all out cuz bama is like visiting Chernobyl.

IN HIS OWN WORDS: "I was leaning towards Miami, but decided over the weekend that it was Alabama for me," said Harris. "I had a talk with my parents and they said it was my decision — my first grown man decision and I just did what was best for me. I feel Alabama is the best school for me.

IN HIS OWN WORDS: "I was leaning towards Miami, but decided over the weekend that it was Alabama for me," said Harris. "I had a talk with my parents and they said it was my decision — my first grown man decision and I just did what was best for me. I feel Alabama is the best school for me.

This is the best part, now they get to blame the last minute change of heart not on the bags but on “those darn unpredictable kids”!

Advertisement
What's amazing is the number of Bama fans that say there Is no collusion between Emmert and Bama. They have the perfect storm to cheat........Emmert in charge, $EC office in Birmingham, refs in their pockets, bankers and lawyers doing their thing

Cuban Cane, everybody will say you're just naive if you don't think it's going on but I for one can't believe it's going on to the extent some claim. There's too much that can go wrong. Suppose a kid gets paid and later gets in trouble and he's kicked out of school.Supposed a kid gets offered a bag and still goes somewhere else. Suppose a governing authority or a competing school wires up a kid and records the offer. Lastly, how do you keep these kids from shooting his mouth off. Finally, there are those on this board that say the entire SEC is paying its players.

but that stuff does come out. Just look at the DJ fluker situation or Tunsil

The whole Grayson 4 went out of state. Kirby lost 1 5 and 3 4's in one swoop today. Pappoe to Auburn shocker, course thy as bad as bama with bags.

Advertisement
You all gonna tell me next that the Hawaiian kid and his family all moved to Alabama just for the educational value of an Alabama degree.

Advertisement
Back