Kevin Harris to Bama

Advertisement
As close as you were to dripping into your mother's *** instead of her cavernous tw@t. Troll elsewhere douche canoe

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I thought he looked pretty uncomfortable during the whole thing. His whole family. He doesn't seem like the type to enjoy this much attention.

Whatever happened, happened. Stinks but what can you do.

Getting this kid from Georgia was a big deal for Saban. I don't know if anyone else watched it on the SEC broadcast but they spent a great deal of time talking about both Tennessee and Alabama getting these kids from Georgia. Apparently Bama struck out in Georgia totally last cycle.

Time to move on...

Advertisement
This **** gotta stop either all colleges are allowed to pay players or investigate Bama immediately. What the **** is wrong with the NCAA where only Bama gets a pass to pay their players? That **** makes me sick, **** Nick Saban and Kul's ***** ***.

This **** gotta stop either all colleges are allowed to pay players or investigate Bama immediately. What the **** is wrong with the NCAA where only Bama gets a pass to pay their players? That **** makes me sick, **** Nick Saban and Kul's ***** ***.

Have you ever read anything about how close Emmert is to Saban? He hired the fcker at LSU. A professor there claimed academic fraud in the football program. LSU was already on probation, so Emmert buried it. There were witnesses who backed up the professor claims, under oath. LSU had to settle with them out of court. He's gone out if his way to protect the SEC & specifically Saban for YEARS. Take a look at how many times the SEC was busted in the 10 years prior to Emmert taking over, then look at how many SEC schools have been busted for major violations since. It's mind blowing. The SEC has somehow managed to remain cleaner now.. In the age of social media.. than at any time in its history.
I know you weren't looking for a history lesson, so to answer your question.. Bama will NEVER be punished for doing anything as long as Emmert is top dog at the NCAA. Never. And we think its bad now, but wait until Dabo takes over. It'll be a practical joke at that point.

Advertisement
I dont belive in the bag game as much as people here. I am also fairly new to recruiting. Can someone take some time to explain to me how this is really happening?
Hi! People call me Z...I know Trevon Grimes, Sony Michel, Shawn Burgess Becker, and the Ridley brothers.

They all got paid because the SEC academic wise(outside of Vandy and UF) are Worth absolutely **** without football so they pay for players to make them great and relevant. Other big time schools now pay players just so they can stay relevant and compete with the $EC.

It even affects transfers...part of the reason Trevon wait til spring to announce was because they had to figure out how to give OSU a return on their money or they’ll block the transfer entirely.

Last edited:
I dont belive in the bag game as much as people here. I am also fairly new to recruiting. Can someone take some time to explain to me how this is really happening?

Cuban Cane, everybody will say you're just naive if you don't think it's going on but I for one can't believe it's going on to the extent some claim. There's too much that can go wrong. Suppose a kid gets paid and later gets in trouble and he's kicked out of school.Supposed a kid gets offered a bag and still goes somewhere else. Suppose a governing authority or a competing school wires up a kid and records the offer. Lastly, how do you keep these kids from shooting his mouth off. Finally, there are those on this board that say the entire SEC is paying its players.

Advertisement
Cuban Cane, everybody will say you're just naive if you don't think it's going on but I for one can't believe it's going on to the extent some claim. There's too much that can go wrong. Suppose a kid gets paid and later gets in trouble and he's kicked out of school.Supposed a kid gets offered a bag and still goes somewhere else. Suppose a governing authority or a competing school wires up a kid and records the offer. Lastly, how do you keep these kids from shooting his mouth off. Finally, there are those on this board that say the entire SEC is paying its players.
Everybody offers some sort of incentive...difference is the bag is more enticing if you win and these same people usually cover up the “trouble” unless it’s leaked by a ****ed off associate or something like the UF credit cards, Baylor, or PSU comes up.

Advertisement
Back