2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol how you know he won’t master one side, just because he will probably play both ways.
Your right playing both ways and double injury chances is beneficial for his NFL prospects instead of honing his craft at one position

Thanks you swayed me!!!

Advertisement
I can actually make sense of Travis Hunter picking JSU as he's going to get looks from NFL scouts regardless. However, Coleman is an undersized WR that doesn't have ELITE speed. He's not going to get automatic looks from NFL scouts. He NEEDS to be seen playing against high level talent in order to get noticed by NFL scouts. That's simply not going to happen at JSU, and no Power 5 schools are going to schedule JSU. They simply won't do it out of spite for what JSU is doing. Same applies for Shemar. Maybe Shemar will end up at JSU. Nothing would surprise me at this point. However, it would be a very poor decision on his part. Coleman is not Travis Hunter. Shemar is not Travis Hunter. While Travis Hunter may not have made a costly decision, Coleman just did and Shemar would be doing the same if he picks JSU.
I don't think Shemar picking JSU would affect his draft stock like it will Coleman. However when you know the players you're going against are complete **** you might not work as hard, which could impact his stock down the line. Agreed on Coleman, as a wide receiver you really have to show you can do it against top talent.

Advertisement
People always show the exception and not the rule.

This doesn’t even make sense. What is the rule? There’s a rule to the NFL or is there a trend or tendency. When have we saw high profile recruits go fcs on their own will to even have relevant data? And y’all continue to ignore that making the league is a long shot for anyone. Let alone being a 1st round draft pick.

I’m out bro. I’m happy we got Moss and all the other gets that we had no chance a month ago. But **** this ***** and I’m sick of getting left at the alter at these very public announcements.
If you think losing one recruit means absolutely nothing has changed in Manny might as well still be the coach I really don't know what to tell you. That's some of the dumbest crap I've seen on here. Like I said, you do you. There's definitely some p word involved in here but it's not coming from the people who aren't losing their crap over this one kid grabbing a barstool bag.

deion has not shown himself to be a really top shelf hc for those of you peeing your panties over deion to fsu
Agreed. Maybe he is or will be a good coach. But right now what he's selling is a fad he created, not coaching. Whether or not that fad becomes a normal pattern or whether he becomes an accomplished coach remains to be seen.

Right. Doesn’t matter how good you are as a WR if you don’t have a WB to throw you the ball. Same thing with a RB and having no line in front. At least Hunter as a Cb can ball himself and shutdown his side even if they get lit up by competition.

Man I saw a linebacker throwing to Stefan Diggs, who was throwing to TY, Diontae Johnson, etc. He’s going to have to ball. That’s all it is. If he get 1k receiving yards, he’ll be good. TVD throwing to him would be better but hey.

Advertisement
If you think losing one recruit means absolutely nothing has changed in Manny might as well still be the coach I really don't know what to tell you. That's some of the dumbest crap I've seen on here. Like I said, you do you. There's definitely some p word involved in here but it's not coming from the people who aren't losing their crap over this one kid grabbing a barstool bag.
Yeah I literally said that we are getting dudes we had no chance at until l Mario showed up.

I had seen highlights but hadn't watched him in a game up until today. I felt like for a guy his size to make a difference, he should be popping off the screen the way JT did in his UA game a few years back. Coleman is actually smaller and struggled to get separation today. He didn't seem to show much fight for the ball on what turned out to be an INT in the end zone & on a couple of underneath routes, even as they continued to try to find ways to get him involved. I suppose he could have just been nervous, but I was underwhelmed.

Next.
Stop. He's a premiere player, that didn't change because he spurned us. Yes, he's naive and fell for Deon's nonsense, and it may cost him career-wise, but his talent is still there.

Advertisement
I feel like a lot of these arguments you could use in favor of picking the traditional bag schools against picking Miami. Exposure, competition, facilities, winning, fans etc.

Advertisement
Basically Coleman just said he didn’t tell Deion, never visited and just wanted to play with Hunter and didn’t want him to be alone down there.

Don’t think prime and barstool was behind this one for real. Kid literally picked the school site unseen just to be with his friend. Good luck to them and see them in the portal in a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back