2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Two blue chippers going to JSU is not enough to get ESPN televising their games. Maybe a game or two but when Bama is playing LSU most of America is watching that. Not Travis Hunter go for 400 yards against inferior competition.
Yeah this. They're are story now, so they're not going to be in total obscurity.

For real fam, I'm all for a blue chip kid picking an HBCU but got**** Prime let us get one lol. And Coleman, if you reeeallly wanted to be different, you shoulda came to The Hill. You could've set up an epic rivalry against Hunter and the look on every Semenholes' face woulda been priceless...
I’m not mad at the decision, but I hope he likes getting bodied over the middle by FAMU for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
Not the smartest move, could've had TVD and Jake Garcia as his QB for his college career.
Right. Doesn’t matter how good you are as a WR if you don’t have a WB to throw you the ball. Same thing with a RB and having no line in front. At least Hunter as a Cb can ball himself and shutdown his side even if they get lit up by competition.

It is, if you take you head out of the mope soup for a minute. But you do you
I’m out bro. I’m happy we got Moss and all the other gets that we had no chance a month ago. But **** this ***** and I’m sick of getting left at the alter at these very public announcements.

Attachments

• 86F2CA5F-9216-4750-9FF3-E33B0DC96FD5.gif
    86F2CA5F-9216-4750-9FF3-E33B0DC96FD5.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
I can actually make sense of Travis Hunter picking JSU as he's going to get looks from NFL scouts regardless. However, Coleman is an undersized WR that doesn't have ELITE speed. He's not going to get automatic looks from NFL scouts. He NEEDS to be seen playing against high level talent in order to get noticed by NFL scouts. That's simply not going to happen at JSU, and no Power 5 schools are going to schedule JSU. They simply won't do it out of spite for what JSU is doing. Same applies for Shemar. Maybe Shemar will end up at JSU. Nothing would surprise me at this point. However, it would be a very poor decision on his part. Coleman is not Travis Hunter. Shemar is not Travis Hunter. While Travis Hunter may not have made a costly decision, Coleman just did and Shemar would be doing the same if he picks JSU.

They really don’t though man. The kids who perform at the small schools now use the portal to transfer to big schools and show they can do it in the power 5 for a year.

It’s a money grab nothing more, nothing less. Don’t blame him taking the free pay day but let’s not make this out to be a good decision if your priority is playing in the NFL.
This is the truth the portal is an exact arrow of what is important. Kids everywhere trying to move up in comp.

Advertisement
each team in the NFL carries 6 WRs (maybe dress 5) each game. 32 teams in the NFL. That's 192 WRs in the NFL and you got two of them who are stars and have Stafford and Mahomes as their QBs and Reid and McVay as their HC/OC. I like those odds :rolleyes:
People always show the exception and not the rule.

They really don’t though man. The kids who perform at the small schools now use the portal to transfer to big schools and show they can do it in the power 5 for a year.

It’s a money grab nothing more, nothing less. Don’t blame him taking the free pay day but let’s not make this out to be a good decision if your priority is playing in the NFL.
That’s now literally ur talking about a year and half of change lol my point remains valid u can make it from anywhere now

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back