2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
each team in the NFL carries 6 WRs (maybe dress 5) each game. 32 teams in the NFL. That's 192 WRs in the NFL and you got two of them who are stars and have Stafford and Mahomes as their QBs and Reid and McVay as their HC/OC. I like those odds :rolleyes:

Hill & Kupp we’re both ballin before they had Mahomes & Stanford throwing to them. If anything it proves if you’re a dog you’ll get an opportunity. Everyone in the NFL is an exception. However, we haven’t seen a legit 5 star or 4 star athlete intentionally go FCS so whatever data you’re using is irrelevant. These aren’t grade casualties or problem kids. They are heralded recruits opting to play for a HOF coach who has deep connections in the nfl. During the combine, we see Deon every year prior to him being an HC. They know he has the network to create a platform for enough exposure. This is new. Therefore, it’s a projection like anything. However, both are high ranking recruits that nfl teams will keep their eyes on for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
Sorry if already discussed but why did barstool do that NIL deal for the top CB guy to Jackson State? Like what is Barstool’s affiliation with Jackson State? Do they just like prime time ?

Advertisement
Rebuilding Miami could take years under the right coach. Changing the perception for an HBCU to NFL teams would take decades. Don’t see much of a correlation here.

It’s been taking us decades because we haven’t had the right coach. Maybe Deon is the right coach for JSU. I think some of y’all underestimate the “Coach Prime” factor.

For all you Kevin Coleman slurpers I hope y’all alright. Lol. That kid is a Dazalin Worsham if he comes to Miami. Y’all were too hype about him when we have kids like Robby Washington, Andy Jean, Brandon Innis and many more looking to take the next spot at WR Miami.

Advertisement
Sorry if already discussed but why did barstool do that NIL deal for the top CB guy to Jackson State? Like what is Barstool’s affiliation with Jackson State? Do they just like prime time ?

I believe Deion used to host a podcast under the Barstool umbrella

Advertisement
Big bro keeping it 💯 with me. Respect.
For real fam, I'm all for a blue chip kid picking an HBCU but got**** Prime let us get one lol. And Coleman, if you reeeallly wanted to be different, you shoulda came to The Hill. You could've set up an epic rivalry against Hunter and the look on every Semenholes' face woulda been priceless...

I want Mario to win a chip here, buy keep that heat on his ***. Yall must like this average, ****. Manny lovers are no Mario lovers!! These are the same **** excuses we had for Manny.
Yea I'll text him real quick

Yeah that’s a good solution: do drugs. I’ve been around this for long enough that I’ll remain skeptical until something clearly changes. There are plenty of positive signs around, but I’ll be happy when the change is clear and has already happened.
It is, if you take you head out of the mope soup for a minute. But you do you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back