Kevin Austin

brock

All-American
Pete, is the staff pushing for him or is it a done deal to notre dame? He was named as one of the top performers at receiver at the opening and creates seperation easily despite being 6'3 200 pounds. I think he has a very high ceiling. Physically he looks like a college receiver already. I think he is better than Xavier Williams and tyquan thornton
[TWEET]883098248075919360[/TWEET]

Would be great to add as the 4th receiver....
[TWEET]882375850003501060[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
This guy is a absolute stud and freak athlete ... Would love to land him ! I live close to North Broward his HS and have friends on their staff... he is a workout FREAK !!

Seems that the staff likes Thorton more . I've been leading the Austin charge for months though, kid is a monster.

Seems that the staff likes Thorton more . I've been leading the Austin charge for months though, kid is a monster.

I think Austin has a higher ceiling. Yeah Thornton may run a 10.5 now at 6'3 160, Austin is running a 10.9 while being 40 pounds heavier and college ready from day 1

Advertisement

I think Austin has a higher ceiling. Yeah Thornton may run a 10.5 now at 6'3 160, Austin is running a 10.9 while being 40 pounds heavier and college ready from day 1

Austin is way better then williams and thornton .. not even close to compare them... austin by a mile

Advertisement

Austin is way better then williams and thornton .. not even close to compare them... austin by a mile

I don't see way better, I just see a more college ready kid with maybe not the ceiling TT has. Austin is just a safer take but id be cool with either one. Thornton has unreal raw ability.

Stop mentioning Williams he is not good

I agree he has an Ermon type bust feel for me

He doesn't blow my skirt up either , I get the Lame feel too. Even though Lame screamed major bust to me.

The only reason some of these guys want him is for the recruiting rankings. Not because of what he actually shows on tape

His main problem is his hands. He can get open but doesn't have consistent hands

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pope
Austin
Moore
Hightower
Wiggins

in that order
Hightower nice too. Runs solid routes for a guy his size. Great hands and very physical. I wasn't sold on him before but once I watched him at the opening he blew me away.
Yeah he's a big receiver target that can do it all, will be a great addition to the offense next year
[TWEET]881710743678099456[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back