Kevin Austin

Advertisement
Love Austin...hoping he ends up here!

On another note, that has to be some of the worst tackling I've ever seen lol

It's the worst competition in Florida.

The classification he plays in in by far the worst...it's lower than Class 1A football.

Advertisement
Meh...I don't want Austin at all.

He's been balling out against all the top dbs in the country this offseason too
[TWEET]823150343231942657[/TWEET]

I wouldn't agree with that. I've seen him a ton this off season.

Looks great, moves well but I am seriously worried about his level of comp....reminds me of Jermaine McKenzie.
He just balled out against multiple top 100 and elite players at the opening and was named on the first team all opening team. Was consistently one of the best receivers against the TOP competition at the opening

Last edited:

It's the worst competition in Florida.

The classification he plays in in by far the worst...it's lower than Class 1A football.

Kid looks good on any setting I've seen. Competition doesn't look that great in that video. North Broward is in 4a correct?

Stop mentioning Williams he is not good

I agree he has an Ermon type bust feel for me

He doesn't blow my skirt up either , I get the Lame feel too. Even though Lame screamed major bust to me.

The only reason some of these guys want him is for the recruiting rankings. Not because of what he actually shows on tape

His main problem is his hands. He can get open but doesn't have consistent hands

That's a pretty big drawback for a WR.

Advertisement
Stop mentioning Williams he is not good

He doesn't blow my skirt up either , I get the Lame feel too. Even though Lame screamed major bust to me.

The only reason some of these guys want him is for the recruiting rankings. Not because of what he actually shows on tape

His main problem is his hands. He can get open but doesn't have consistent hands

Yeah, the first thing you look at in a wr is can he catch the ball consistently. 4.3 don't mean jack if he cant catch.

Yeah, the first thing you look at in a wr is can he catch the ball consistently. 4.3 don't mean jack if he cant catch.

That just means you can be DB.

That just means you can be DB.

Some people are also fast but cant cover.

Softer hands can be taught, and overcome.
4.3 speed,..well...either you got it,.. Or not!!

Advertisement

Softer hands can be taught, and overcome.
4.3 speed,..well...either you got it,.. Or not!!

Williams isn't a 4.3 guy anyway. Notice how he always avoids running at these camps?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back