Kevin Austin

Meh...I don't want Austin at all.

He's been balling out against all the top dbs in the country this offseason too
[TWEET]823150343231942657[/TWEET]

I wouldn't agree with that. I've seen him a ton this off season.

Looks great, moves well but I am seriously worried about his level of comp....reminds me of Jermaine McKenzie.
He just balled out against multiple top 100 and elite players at the opening and was named on the first team all opening team. Was consistently one of the best receivers against the TOP competition at the opening

He didn't...didn't make 1st or 2nd team All Opening Team.

he was OK and that **** was in tshirt and shorts...not pads.

Advertisement
On another note, that has to be some of the worst tackling I've ever seen lol

It's the worst competition in Florida.

The classification he plays in in by far the worst...it's lower than Class 1A football.

Kid looks good on any setting I've seen. Competition doesn't look that great in that video. North Broward is in 4a correct?

North Broward isn't 4A.

They are not even 1A.

Meh...I don't want Austin at all.

Looks great, moves well but I am seriously worried about his level of comp....reminds me of Jermaine McKenzie.
He just balled out against multiple top 100 and elite players at the opening and was named on the first team all opening team. Was consistently one of the best receivers against the TOP competition at the opening

In these clips he looks like a good prospect not elite IMO

It's hard to tell because he's playing really bad competition. Here is an example: there is a kid who played RB on the varsity for Pine Crest School (an opponent of NBP) in 8th grade who transferred to STA in 9th grade and played freshman football at STA. I'm not saying that the kid who played at Pine Crest and transferred to STA will not be a good player for STA eventually, but he was a freshman football player at a school that cares about football and a varsity player in 8th grade at a school that doesn't care about football, like NBP.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The classification he plays in in by far the worst...it's lower than Class 1A football.

Kid looks good on any setting I've seen. Competition doesn't look that great in that video. North Broward is in 4a correct?

North Broward isn't 4A.

They are not even 1A.

They are 2A. What did you think they were?

North Broward isn't 4A.

They are not even 1A.

Oh ok got it. Did they reclassify this year? I saw something recently with them in 4A

Austin and Campbell would be a great additions to the 2018 class, but if they decide to not to join...will NOT be missed! Wiggins and DJ Ivey are elite football players with excellent future potential with solid coaching. Wiggins and Ivey are playmakers in their own rights too. As for Thornton, I see big time talent with elite speed. Randy Moss type size and speed! Name one college or NFL player who was able to cover Randy! I would take Thornton, Wiggins, and Ivey any day to join my college football team. Canes' fans, we are loaded now, and 2018 will bring future depth. Return of the U....we just reload every year baby...and you can't stop the show!

The show starts this year, regardless of QB, because the U has return to that old feeling: violence, speed, toughness, and showmanship! Get your tickets and throw up the U! We are a nightmare for the NCAA and ESPN! Politics cannot stop a CANE once it is formed!

North Broward isn't 4A.

They are not even 1A.

Oh ok got it. Did they reclassify this year? I saw something recently with them in 4A

Never been in 4A. Ever. They'd get demolished there.

Advertisement
Seems that the staff likes Thorton more . I've been leading the Austin charge for months though, kid is a monster.

Not even close bruh. We just know who's more realistic. Doubtful on either of em though. He's going to notre dame if I had to guess.

It's hard to tell because he's playing really bad competition. Here is an example: there is a kid who played RB on the varsity for Pine Crest School (an opponent of NBP) in 8th grade who transferred to STA in 9th grade and played freshman football at STA. I'm not saying that the kid who played at Pine Crest and transferred to STA will not be a good player for STA eventually, but he was a freshman football player at a school that cares about football and a varsity player in 8th grade at a school that doesn't care about football, like NBP.

I hear you but if X williams is the number 1 guy on our board at wr and bama then that says alot. Not sure if MR is still pressing X though or moved on to the kid from booker T

Seems that the staff likes Thorton more . I've been leading the Austin charge for months though, kid is a monster.

Not even close bruh. We just know who's more realistic. Doubtful on either of em though. He's going to notre dame if I had to guess.

Really odd that a local kid would choose to go play for that red faced maggot in that desolate wasteland over playing for Rick in paradise.

I hear you but if X williams is the number 1 guy on our board at wr and bama then that says alot. Not sure if MR is still pressing X though or moved on to the kid from booker T

Pretty sure Bama isn't big on X at wr. I could be wrong but I swear brook or tweed said one of the Bama offensive coaches didn't even know who X was at a camp . They wanted him at db.

Advertisement

North Broward isn't 4A.

They are not even 1A.

Never been in 4A. Ever. They'd get demolished there.

LOL this is what I was referring to, states 17-18 season

FHSAA.org | Football State Series Assignments

Really odd that a local kid would choose to go play for that red faced maggot in that desolate wasteland over playing for Rick in paradise.

Its not that hard to believe. Obviously theres only 1 ball & confidence is great and all but reality is something else in itself. We got a whole bunch of mosters on offense to put that 1 ball in their hands... ideally college is a platform to show the league you're that man. Honestly I doubt either of them could contribute here.

Its not that hard to believe. Obviously theres only 1 ball & confidence is great and all but reality is something else in itself. We got a whole bunch of mosters on offense to put that 1 ball in their hands... ideally college is a platform to show the league you're that man. Honestly I doubt either of them could contribute here.

It's hard for me to believe because Kelly is such a cvnt.

Advertisement

Really odd that a local kid would choose to go play for that red faced maggot whose seat is hotter than The Beast's inner thighs after running to a Krispy Kreme for a nutritious meal in that desolate wasteland over playing for Rick in paradise.

I would agree with that!

Good but not Elite.

North Broward isn't 4A.

They are not even 1A.

I didn't think they were anything...I KNOW they were in the Gold Coast Football League which is not even 1A.

This upcoming 2017 season...they will FINALLY play in the FHSAA classification over 1A...they will be in class 4A.

2016 Florida High School Football Playoff Brackets: FHSAA (Gold Coast) - MaxPreps

Stop trying to correct me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back