Kevin Austin

Seems that the staff likes Thorton more . I've been leading the Austin charge for months though, kid is a monster.

Not even close bruh. We just know who's more realistic. Doubtful on either of em though. He's going to notre dame if I had to guess.

Austin, or his mom, is real big on academics.

IIRC, she had him transfer to North Broward Prep for academic reasons. Sucks for us.

Advertisement
North Broward isn't 4A.

They are not even 1A.

They are 2A. What did you think they were?

Oh ok got it. Did they reclassify this year? I saw something recently with them in 4A

Never been in 4A. Ever. They'd get demolished there.

LOL this is what I was referring to, states 17-18 season

FHSAA.org | Football State Series Assignments

You're right, I have the numbers mixed up, and I know in other sports they participated in 2A.

My point remains the same even though I got the numbers wrong for the classification, which is that they participate in the smaller schools pool, the competition isn't what it's like for the bigger schools in Broward County. That's what I meant when I said that they would get demolished, they could not play the big boys, they just couldn't hang with them.

Pope
Austin
Moore
Hightower
Wiggins

in that order
Hightower nice too. Runs solid routes for a guy his size. Great hands and very physical. I wasn't sold on him before but once I watched him at the opening he blew me away.
Yeah he's a big receiver target that can do it all, will be a great addition to the offense next year
[TWEET]881710743678099456[/TWEET]

Love this guy, but the "bunny hop" celebration has got to go.
Almost as bad as the Icky Shuffle.
Gotta get him to watch some film on Isaac Curtis and Billy White Shoes.

Wont lose sleep regardless who the last WR is...

This......hilarious that some people actually think we're taking 5 WR's.

We barely need 4.... 5 is ridiculous use that scholly at another position.

So what if Austin commits then we blow Marshall away on his official while LSU has a bad season and he wants to come...Guess what we taking 5 then.

If Marshall wants in you take what ever number it is you take until he has a spot...lol

Wont lose sleep regardless who the last WR is...

This......hilarious that some people actually think we're taking 5 WR's.

We barely need 4.... 5 is ridiculous use that scholly at another position.

So what if Austin commits then we blow Marshall away on his official while LSU has a bad season and he wants to come...Guess what we taking 5 then.

Sure we would. But that sequence of events isn't too likely.

Advertisement
Pope
Austin
Moore
Hightower
Wiggins

in that order
Hightower nice too. Runs solid routes for a guy his size. Great hands and very physical. I wasn't sold on him before but once I watched him at the opening he blew me away.
Yeah he's a big receiver target that can do it all, will be a great addition to the offense next year

And we don't even know if this guy throws up a good "U". He might need to take a shirt while he gets acclimated to the U traditions and gets his stuff in order.

Advertisement
Pope
Austin
Moore
Hightower
Wiggins

in that order

Stray bullet on the down vote. Billy "White Shoes" Johnson's funky chicken is the all-time best end zone dance. I don't remember Issac Curtis. John Randle lifting his leg after a sack is hands down my favorite celebration. That guy was comedy.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back