Keshawn Washington

Advertisement
This fan base talks **** about of every recruit that has been commited to us. Every single one. Other than chaney its mostly a coin flip. They could be under amour all americans or army all americans it dosent matter.

The "phans" talk major bull**** about UM recruits nut be **** near ready to blow a Alabama, LSU or Georgia recruit

Never got the hate this kid has gotten in the pas, People should wait to see him in a college strength program but you can tell he’s going to really fill out on the next level. He’s a legit 6’3 South Dade seems to line him up all over the place so I wonder Where he will end up at Miami

He's on an island against #8 Kentron Poitier in a couple of those clips, the 6'4" 210lb Palmetto WR with offers from UM, FSU, UF & the SEC boys. KW abuses KP on that endzone fade lol

Advertisement
Am I the only one who hates the word “Striker?” ****! If the kid is safety, then he’s a safety. If he’s a LB, then let him be a true LB. This whole striker position is stifling kids and making them look suspect. A la Gilbert Frierson.
Bud foster uses a striker. He calls it whip

Nobody knows how any kid is going to turn out once they get to college. If we didnt recruit him there would be a whole lot of complaining about how we let a 4 star get away from our own backyard without even offering him. Welcome to the U kid. Work your *** off and rep the crib.

Lol at folks saying he’s the next Knowles when they will play two different positions

Slaughter(kid from Arizona) would be a great safety to take in Knowles spot

Advertisement
Lol at folks saying he’s the next Knowles when they will play two different positions

Slaughter(kid from Arizona) would be a great safety to take in Knowles spot

Committed to Arizona State and is from Georgia

Advertisement
Some of you guys are just blind optimists. It's all good though if it helps keep you sane.

This fan base talks **** about of every recruit that has been commited to us. Every single one. Other than chaney its mostly a coin flip. They could be under amour all americans or army all americans it dosent matter.

I'm the guy who pretty consistently defends the polarizing recruits like Zion Nelson, Larry Hodges, AEG, Flagg, etc. You mention Chaney and the irony is I've voiced concerns about his game and done the same for other board favorites like Sam Brooks and Jadon Haselwood. I evaluate traits and it has nothing to do with star rating or offer list or where a kid plays.

Another porster is accusing us of being old and salty about our own careers...the funny thing about that is this kid is the first Miami commit I've seen where I can say with certainty that I was more athletic and had more impressive highlights when I played.

Advertisement
The guy is versatile, plays physical, and probably fills out to 6’2 - 6’3 210-220. He ran a 4.69 almost 2 years ago. If a 4.69 is as slow as he ever tests (likely improves on his testing numbers from February 2018) and he fills out he’s an athletic outside linebacker and special teamer.

Or he doesn’t fill out and he 6’1.5 (listed there today) 190-200 (gains 20 pounds) and gets faster (4.5-4.6) and is an average safety athletically.

Robert Knowles could be this guys floor. That’s a take in my opinion.

His offer list is legit too.
First of all he had a 4.69 shuttle not 40

I just don't see it. I really hope i'm wrong but i don't see a kid who's going to be big/physical enough to play LB or fast enough to play DB.

If he signs i'll support him because he's a Cane but according to my eyes, i don't see a 4-star level recruit. That shuttle and vert test, even a year and a half old, concerns me at that size.

Advertisement
Back