Keshawn Washington

Rivals obviously loves the kid - they rank him at 129th player in the nation, at any position. 8th ranked safety in the nation.
Sometimes rivals hit on players and sometimes they don’t, rivals was the only service to have Rousseau rated as a 4 star

Advertisement
We can dig up some pretty embarrassing player evaluations from guys on this board. That Robert Knowles thread is one of the best.

It’ll be interesting to see how these Washington Takes age. I’m hoping my addiction for Miami football is gone by then so I don’t read this board anymore.

Please pray for me.

Hes just slow to me and after watching that fiu game I don't think he will be able to help us when we play fast teams. Maybe he can be like a Redwine who though had a great VJ, did not have good measurables.

Advertisement
Yeesh. He makes Knowles look like a dynamic athlete in comparison.

I'll be shocked if this kid contributes on the field at Miami in any way, shape or form. If anyone disagrees I'd love to hear what they like about his game besides his height.

How are you guys talking bad about a player who has yet to even get on a college campus and enroll , a hs kid with a good coach staff can develope and be a good player , ed reed was a 2 star , ray lewis was lowly recurited and a bunch of other guys who went to other schools , let the kid play a down before you tear him down

How are you guys talking bad about a player who has yet to even get on a college campus and enroll , a hs kid with a good coach staff can develope and be a good player , ed reed was a 2 star , ray lewis was lowly recurited and a bunch of other guys who went to other schools , let the kid play a down before you tear him down
Here we go again with the Ed Reed 2* BS. Have you seen his high school highlights? There’s one play alone that would make him a 4*.
This kid compared to other safety options just doesn’t hold up to them. I mean even that ASU commit that’s visiting us looks 10x better.

Didnt you know that's the motto around here you swear some of these clowns on here are apparently coaches or some sort of talent evaluators (scouts)

Advertisement
You Guys Don’t Know Isht!
Kid has Natural Instincts! He’s a ball player and his tape says so.
He will DEFINITELY benefit from a RedShirt. He May have some hip stiffness but he will be better than #5 that we currently have because of his instincts.
Robert Knowles is actually not a bad comparison except this guy is much more active with his shoulder pads.
Best position may be safety if they can pair him with a nice rangy ball safety which they don’t appear to have. Will get exposed more at striker imo.
Can be Solid with development and a nice special teams player!

That ain't no safety and ain't no "striker" to me. That man is a three down linebacker.

Don't even try to change my mind.

Advertisement
You Guys Don’t Know Isht!
Kid has Natural Instincts! He’s a ball player and his tape says so.
He will DEFINITELY benefit from a RedShirt. He May have some hip stiffness but he will be better than #5 that we currently have because of his instincts.
Robert Knowles is actually not a bad comparison except this guy is much more active with his shoulder pads.
Best position may be safety if they can pair him with a nice rangy ball safety which they don’t appear to have. Will get exposed more at striker imo.
Can be Solid with development and a nice special teams player!

He doesn't even make plays on his highlights tho?

This fan base talks **** about of every recruit that has been commited to us. Every single one. Other than chaney its mostly a coin flip. They could beunder amour all americans or army all americans it dosent matter.

these aren’t fans. It’s a bunch of loser old men complaining or young kids who are mad cause they never made it. This board represent less than .5% of the fan base. Don’t let it seem bigger than it really is.

Advertisement
these aren’t fans. It’s a bunch of loser old men complaining or young kids who are mad cause they never made it. This board represent less than .5% of the fan base. Don’t let it seem bigger than it really is.
Ya i meant on here fan base wasn't the right way to say it

Then what are you doing on a recruiting board then? You talk bout losers but you soft as ****

He doesn't even make plays on his highlights tho?

I agree, very odd highlight tape. He definitely makes plays but in several of the clips he didn't do much except cover his man for a second or so. One clip all he does is motion with the receiver lol.

With that being said i can also see the potential. You can't teach size or instincts, which he has, and at 6'3" they're both going to further increase. Also at only 175-180lbs he's a very willing and aggressive tackler, he doesn't shy away from contact in the box. Albeit his technique needs work and he doesn't have the weight to knock guys back but that's what coaching & strength training are for. If you redshirt him & add another 30lbs+ lookout.

My favorite trait is that he's disciplined in coverage and pursuit, and he doesn't ever seem to panic when the play goes awry. He has good closing speed with very good ball skills & hands when in position to make a play. He lines up man to man against receivers alot and his coverage is solid. He's not footfast and a little stiff but who is at 6'3"? We're long-striders. I'd be interested to know his current 40 & shuttle times as the most recent results are a couple years old.

He really reminds me of Robert Sands, the WVU safety from ard 2010-2011. He played at Carol City c/o '08 and came out as a low 3star ard 6'4" 185-190lbs, ended his career 6'4"-6'5" 215-220lbs. He played that hybrid FS/LB role in WVU's 3-3-5 defense back then and became an All-Big East player. Also was a 5th rd pick and played a couple years in the league with the Bengals. Their build and game are almost identical, including the long locks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back