Keontra Smith Junior Day tidbit

Advertisement
Isn’t the Italian a safety as well? I thought we were in the running for him but I haven’t really heard his name mentioned lately

Advertisement
Isn’t the Italian a safety as well? I thought we were in the running for him but I haven’t really heard his name mentioned lately
He has been playing basketball. Plays for University School. Just lost in HS national finals over the weekend. I noticed him retweeting that video of the new dorms tonight with one of those wide-eyed people emojis. Definitely caught his interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also posted a very impressive 4.55 laser 40 at the Miami Nike camp (Akeem Dent ran a 4.54 at 20 lbs lighter by comparsion)
Dent's times in track this year are slower in all sprinting events that last year. Injury? Weight Gain?

Advertisement
Hes a corner..get it right. The best one were recruiting too. Kid is Tyson Campbell/Pat Surtain Level as a player
Thought you literally said recently that Stevenson was a Safety?
Now you're saying CB?

Honestly Idgaf which he plays, just makes sure he's a Cane.

If I had to choose 6 guys, they'd be:
Tyrique Stevenson, Mark Richards (Athlete), Chris Steele, Jordan Battle, Jaden Davis, and Kaiir Elam.

If I had to choose 6 guys, they'd be:
Tyrique Stevenson, Mark Richards (Athlete), Chris Steele, Jordan Battle, Jaden Davis, and Kaiir Elam.

THIS!!! But I’m taking Smith as well just cause I think Richards got his mind set on offense. Plus Smith clearly wants to be a cane and he’s a dawg.

Spaghetti been busy with basketball he’ll get back to being a regular on campus, everybody was praising the kid a few months ago and now that he hasn’t been on campus y’all done switched up.

Advertisement
Back