Keontra Smith Junior Day tidbit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jordan Battle is the best FS prospect in S.Fla. He should be the top target. Smith or any other current names arent on his level as a player.
Only maybe Gant to be honest.
Sanguinetti is like 165-170 pds...hes a cb all the way.
Jordan Battle is the best FS prospect in S.Fla. He should be the top target. Smith or any other current names arent on his level as a player.
Only maybe Gant to be honest.
Sanguinetti is like 165-170 pds...hes a cb all the way.
If Stevenson is playing fs I’m taking him over everyone. Number 1 dB over anyone in this class. Higher ceiling than josh jobe in 2018 class too, he’s that good

Haven't heard much about him lately after not being at junior day. Is that where he's leaning?
He has been playing basketball for U school. They just finished last Saturday. Lost in the finals of the Geico National HS championship. Sanguinetti is the the 6th man off the bench. Played well

Advertisement
J. Sanguinetti is definitely a recruit that is wanted at Miami, but I think the staff have learned from last year, IF the recruit isn't showing much interest "Don't make him a big deal", just recruit him regularly show him that he's wanted But don't just put all the eggs in the basket..

I SURE HOPE I'M WRONG, I HOPE HE'S INTERESTED!!

Advertisement
J. Sanguinetti is definitely a recruit that is wanted at Miami, but I think the staff have learned from last year, IF the recruit isn't showing much interest "Don't make him a big deal", just recruit him regularly show him that he's wanted But don't just put all the eggs in the basket..

I SURE HOPE I'M WRONG, I HOPE HE'S INTERESTED!!

Coming to every home game isn't interest?

Advertisement
Sanguinetti seems like its either us or Stanford. Definitely not your normal recruiting battle. He's a great looking prospect but I wouldn't pass on a kid like John Dixon if Sanguinetti wants to draw the process out. There are 8-9 DBs who could be takes. only kid I would hold a spot for is Stevenson

Advertisement
Back