Keontra Smith Junior Day tidbit

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just reading on one of the threads, some fans was saying Pierre hasn't been mentioned in a while and he shows up to UM practice today!! This kid is All Cane..

According to 247sports this kid (K. Smith) is the 2nd best Safety in FL behind (Bama commit B. Gant), I didn't know all that!! I always saw his name coming up in discussions as a possible flip, but didn't really look at him But I looked him up today and this kid is a stud..

If he pulls the trigger, who else do you'll see the staff going after at Safety to compliment K. Smith??

According to 247sports this kid (K. Smith) is the 2nd best Safety in FL behind (Bama commit B. Gant), I didn't know all that!! I always saw his name coming up in discussions as a possible flip, but didn't really look at him But I looked him up today and this kid is a stud..

If he pulls the trigger, who else do you'll see the staff going after at Safety to compliment K. Smith??

Tyrique and Gant

Advertisement

Battle from STA is another possible top target. Both Smith and Battle tested extremely well this spring with 100+ Sparq scores and really impressive 40 times. Battle would be a nice complement as a FS.

Advertisement
Battle from STA is another possible top target. Both Smith and Battle tested extremely well this spring with 100+ Sparq scores and really impressive 40 times. Battle would be a nice complement as a FS.
K. Smith and Battle at Safety would be the perfect pair for Surge19'..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back