Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Advertisement
He may be all Texas but whatever. Get him to Coral Gables and let the chips fall as they may.

Wow how many DTs are we trying to take

Michael Thompson and Keondre Coburn have scholarships no matter what imo.

IF BOTH OF THEM WANT IN, then it means Chatman, Briggs, Gerald, and Carson are basically all fighting for 2 spots. And I'd say Chatman and Gerald are the most likely to get the spots. Gerald IMO is more of a SDE, which we actually really need so he probably should be a take ahead of the other 3. Chatman and Briggs imo are for the same spot, and Briggs is likely to go to FSU anyways.

I mean If we get Nesta Silvera, Michael Thompson, and Keondre Coburn in the same ******* DT class that would be insane. ESPN has Coburn as the 2nd best DT in the Class And 247 has Thompson as the 3rd best DT in the Class. And we already know how much of a beast Nesta is.

If we take the 19 we have signed, and add Nesta, Campbell, Surtain, Thompson, Coburn, and Chatfield We'd have the best class in the country and you couldn't even argue with me otherwise. wouldn't give a single **** if Ezzard, Chatman, and Gerald were added on top of that or not.

LMAO do you not follow Miami recruiting?

We're gonna land two of the top three DTs?

Advertisement

IF BOTH OF THEM WANT IN, then it means Chatman, Briggs, Gerald, and Carson are basically all fighting for 2 spots. And I'd say Chatman and Gerald are the most likely to get the spots. Gerald IMO is more of a SDE, which we actually really need so he probably should be a take ahead of the other 3. Chatman and Briggs imo are for the same spot, and Briggs is likely to go to FSU anyways.

I mean If we get Nesta Silvera, Michael Thompson, and Keondre Coburn in the same ****ing DT class that would be insane. ESPN has Coburn as the 2nd best DT in the Class And 247 has Thompson as the 3rd best DT in the Class. And we already know how much of a beast Nesta is.

If we take the 19 we have signed, and add Nesta, Campbell, Surtain, Thompson, Coburn, and Chatfield We'd have the best class in the country and you couldn't even argue with me otherwise. wouldn't give a single **** if Ezzard, Chatman, and Gerald were added on top of that or not.

Plus Campbell and Surtain in case you missed that part too. Hahaha I wish I had half of your hope left in me.

Advertisement
As of now, Coburn is the only official visitor for this weekend (outside of some walk on guy):

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Season/2018-Football/Visits

roll out the red carpet. get the yacht and strippers ready. call in the F-16s. ring up the Rock to be the host.

its time to seal the deal 4 real.

If it was Bama and their Pentagon-style recruiting machine they'd surely have a couple of F-35's, cruise missiles and drones. All paid for by boosters. No need for Saban-Putin collusion when you can do it all in-house.

Wait 'til they buy him a whole carrier group to attack Broward County from the ocean. Copters? He'll ride in on amphibious landing craft.

NCAA will continue to yawn. Their command and control will have been taken out by stealth fighters.

Last edited:
Not a chance
Kid is going to UT. He even says he will still probably sign with them in the story lol.

Advertisement

I mean If we get Nesta Silvera, Michael Thompson, and Keondre Coburn in the same ****ing DT class that would be insane. ESPN has Coburn as the 2nd best DT in the Class And 247 has Thompson as the 3rd best DT in the Class. And we already know how much of a beast Nesta is.

Plus Campbell and Surtain in case you missed that part too. Hahaha I wish I had half of your hope left in me.

I got hope enough for all yall bums.

Advertisement
Sheldon Richardson is from Visalia, California and played for Gateway high school...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gateway High School is in St. Louis. He went to Junior College in California cuz he didn’t qualify.

Gateway high school is in San Francisco

Can’t tell if you are retarded of just trolling.

Wrong Gateway.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Richardson

What are you 12? Did you miss the time when we were recruiting him under Shannon and people got their hopes up for nothing?

Wikipedia is your source? ARE you 12? That’s not even acceptable for citing in his school...I didn’t follow Shannon’s recruiting. I was too busy being 13 and playing actual football unlike you...

Z i ain't teaming up but if you look on even your own thing u quoted if you scroll down it says gateway of east st louis. I remember him coming out. Kid wanted to come here too pair him with Allen Bailey. Had him rapped up but he couldn't qualify. Hes 100% from Missouri.

I hate negativity... really do... but I see this as a paid vacation... Hope I'm wrong...

You see it right and, as usual, lots of folks falling for banana in tailpipe.
This is the time of year where alot of kids are looking for a free weekend at the beach.
I hope I'm wrong as well.

Advertisement
Back