Keondre Coburn 18 DT

That patke guy is hitting the crooting trail hard... must be specifically assigned to help seal the deal with these Dline croots lol

Can he do CB’s next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Hopefully this guy turns out to be a stud recruiter because it's pretty hard to understand otherwise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dammit kool just might save this class with Nesta, Coburn, and carson/briggs

Uh, don't do this to yourself.

Classic move. Chase a bunch of big name out of state guys when you **** up recruiting badly. Get left at the altar.

I've got no problems with chasing folks, but there's no question that recruiting at that position has been a clusterphk.
But LOL at this poster arriving to the conclusion that we will close with those cats.
One guy not sure if he will visit and another cat already telling everyone that he was essentially trolling us and was
going to sign with fsu.

How is being a finalist to sign Nesta, Coburn, Thompson, Chatman, Briggs, Chatfield, Carson, and Gerald **** up recruiting badly?

Those are the best lineman still available... and not counting Nesta, you think Kool is going to strike out on all these guys? I don't recall ever being in a similar situation before what examples are you referring to?

Advertisement
ITU reported he was put out on the road for temporary purposes.

What does this mean? Did we lose someone and not know yet? Is someone having family issues?

No we're allowed 10 coaches on the road so CMR "promoted" him for now. THe story is below:
Miami is doing what it can to try and lock up some top defensive linemen.

With Manny Diaz and Craig Kuligowski both tied up in Coral Gables this weekend with official visits the Hurricanes sent assistant linebackers coach Jonathan Patke out to California for an in-home visit with College of the Canyons three-star defensive end Dorian Gerald on Sunday.

A new NCAA rule allows for schools to send 10 coaches out on the road and with Mark Richt still mulling a hire InsideTheU has learned that Patke was activated by the head man.

Patke, who is listed on UM's website as a defensive analyst, previously worked with Diaz at both Mississippi State and Louisiana Tech. He was also on the same staff as safeties coach Ephraim Banda at Incarnate Word.

As for Gerald, we continue to hear that the Hurricanes are working to get the athletic lineman on campus for an official visit. The South Carolina native is scheduled to be at Texas A&M next weekend. He also has trips lined up to both Ole Miss and Florida, but Miami is hoping it can bump on of those visits.

Coach Patke is awesome. Very hard worker and the players really like him

Thanks Penny. He seems to be on the road a lot this month. How does that differ from what his normal duties?
Previously he couldn’t be on the road but I think he was able to have electronic and on campus communication. Practice-wise he worked directly with coach Diaz with the linebackers and also helped with the scout offense when they’d go against the starting defense

Advertisement
Case of familiarity and who you know. I don't how good he is at what he does or how much valuable his contribution is, but he is well known known by the staff and that's how you break into coaching.

Coach Patke is awesome. Very hard worker and the players really like him

Thanks Penny. He seems to be on the road a lot this month. How does that differ from what his normal duties?
Previously he couldn’t be on the road but I think he was able to have electronic and on campus communication. Practice-wise he worked directly with coach Diaz with the linebackers and also helped with the scout offense when they’d go against the starting defense

Interesting. Thanks!

Advertisement
Back