Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Nesta, Briggs, and Coburn? Sign me up.

I don’t think we have that great of a chance though with him. But if he makes the visit, anything can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Don't see us pulling but we'll see. He's still a Texas commit and he just finished playing an all star game with a bunch of Texas commits.

Advertisement
Dammit kool just might save this class with Nesta, Coburn, and carson/briggs

Recruiting is not for the weak minded. (Not saying you are) so much time we could finish strong and all the crying by porsters will be all for not

Watching the under armor practice and game Coburn had several mental errors. In practice he hit a no contact QB on his team an the QB had to get medical attention. Whether Whether practice in the pros, college or high school everyone knows you don't live hit the QB. And then in the game he jumped offsides while playing NT, he was literally over the ball and no one else on the D line moved. Hence another Mental Error. There was another play during the game he late hit a ball carrier out of bounds that was not flagged. These are the same type of ME's that sent courtel Jenkins to the dog house.

Go Canes

Watching the under armor practice and game Coburn had several mental errors. In practice he hit a no contact QB on his team an the QB had to get medical attention. Whether Whether practice in the pros, college or high school everyone knows you don't live hit the QB. And then in the game he jumped offsides while playing NT, he was literally over the ball and no one else on the D line moved. Hence another Mental Error. There was another play during the game he late hit a ball carrier out of bounds that was not flagged. These are the same type of ME's that sent courtel Jenkins to the dog house.

Go Canes

They're fine with Gerald Willis, they would be fine with this kid.

Advertisement

Uh, don't do this to yourself.

Classic move. Chase a bunch of big name out of state guys when you **** up recruiting badly. Get left at the altar.

I've got no problems with chasing folks, but there's no question that recruiting at that position has been a clusterphk.
But LOL at this poster arriving to the conclusion that we will close with those cats.
One guy not sure if he will visit and another cat already telling everyone that he was essentially trolling us and was
going to sign with fsu.

Uh, don't do this to yourself.

Classic move. Chase a bunch of big name out of state guys when you **** up recruiting badly. Get left at the altar.

I've got no problems with chasing folks, but there's no question that recruiting at that position has been a clusterphk.
But LOL at this poster arriving to the conclusion that we will close with those cats.
One guy not sure if he will visit and another cat already telling everyone that he was essentially trolling us and was
going to sign with fsu.

We shall see.

Folks can choose to be optimistic or pessimistic, and that choice has more to do with who you are than it does the situation. Nobody knows how this will grade out.

Just get me Nesta and any two of the other three and i will be happy. All four and I will be a new inductee of the No Pants Club.

Advertisement
Let’s see how they finish. They sucked at the finish last cycle. They whiffed bad at DB, DT, and RB. Last years DT class was stronger than this years in FL. How the coaches let FSU clean up at DT in the state last year is beyond me. It’s time for payback with Briggs and then land a top out of state guy like Koburn, Thompson, etc. Rumph, Kool, Searles and Banda gots work to do.

Let’s see how they finish. They sucked at the finish last cycle. They whiffed bad at DB, DT, and RB. Last years DT class was stronger than this years in FL. How the coaches let FSU clean up at DT in the state last year is beyond me. It’s time for payback with Briggs and then land a top out of state guy like Koburn, Thompson, etc. Rumph, Kool, Searles and Banda gots work to do.

They finished with 4 of our last 6 targets.... chill out

Herbert, Thomas, dean, Harley and missed on Henderson and Edwards

Advertisement

Funny that you get downvoted for stating a fact.

Let's not forget Whoopie

So we may end up with Nesta, Briggs, Coburn, Carson, and the JUCO DE?

Fire Kul, Richt's recruiting has been garbage, Fire Rumph while you're at it.

#watchthefinish

New targets don't essentially mean they'll all sign.

Criticizing fans for being rightfully concerned about the most important unit on defense is full blown retarded.

Advertisement
Back