Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Advertisement
Sheldon Richardson is from Visalia, California and played for Gateway high school...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gateway High School is in St. Louis. He went to Junior College in California cuz he didn’t qualify.

Gateway high school is in San Francisco

Can’t tell if you are retarded of just trolling.

Wrong Gateway.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Richardson

What are you 12? Did you miss the time when we were recruiting him under Shannon and people got their hopes up for nothing?

Richardson was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 29, 1990, the son to Michael and Zelda (ne Robinson) Richardson.[3] He attended Gateway Institute of Technology High School in St. Louis, where he played for the Gateway Jaguars high school football team. He recorded 88 tackles and 19 quarterback sacks, while adding seven fumble recoveries, five forced fumbles, and one interception. He also scored six defensive touchdowns on the year, as well, while adding 27 receptions for 541 yards and eight touchdowns at the tight end position. Richardson also lettered in baseball, basketball and track at Gateway.

Following his senior season, USA Today recognized Richardson as a high school All-American. He was considered the No. 1 defensive tackle, and No. 4 best player overall, in the nation by recruit rating service Rivals.com.[4]

You really shouldn’t be calling people retarded if you confuse of with or...

Ok Corky whatever you say.

Sheldon Richardson | MaxPreps

Gateway High School is in St. Louis. He went to Junior College in California cuz he didn’t qualify.

Wrong Gateway.

What are you 12? Did you miss the time when we were recruiting him under Shannon and people got their hopes up for nothing?

Richardson was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 29, 1990, the son to Michael and Zelda (ne Robinson) Richardson.[3] He attended Gateway Institute of Technology High School in St. Louis, where he played for the Gateway Jaguars high school football team. He recorded 88 tackles and 19 quarterback sacks, while adding seven fumble recoveries, five forced fumbles, and one interception. He also scored six defensive touchdowns on the year, as well, while adding 27 receptions for 541 yards and eight touchdowns at the tight end position. Richardson also lettered in baseball, basketball and track at Gateway.

Following his senior season, USA Today recognized Richardson as a high school All-American. He was considered the No. 1 defensive tackle, and No. 4 best player overall, in the nation by recruit rating service Rivals.com.[4]

You forgot a comma after corky.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wrong Gateway.

When all else fails look for spelling or punctuation errors. Lol.

Just not man enough to admit you were wrong, huh?

Lmao

Missouri Tigers

JUNIOR COLLEGE / HIGH SCHOOL

One of the most highly-coveted athletes to come out of the state of Missouri in recent years, who returned to his home state after a two-year stop at the College of the Sequoias in Visalia, Calif. ... Was ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 3 junior college prospect in the nation at any postion, even after he was redshirted in 2010 due to a wrist injury ... Was a dominant defensive lineman and tight end at St. Louis' Gateway Tech High School, where he was ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 4 overall player (any position) in the nation, as well as being the No. 1 defensive tackle prospect in the country by several national outlets ... Also checked in as the No. 1 overall player (any position) in the state of Missouri, and originally signed with Mizzou as part of the 2009 signing class, before going the junior college route ...Was named as a 2008 EA Sports First Team All-American after a senior season at Gateway Tech which included 88 tackles and 19 sacks, while adding seven fumble recoveries, five forced fumbles and one interception ... Scored six defensive touchdowns on the year, as well, while adding 27 receptions for 541 yards and eight touchdowns at the tight end position.

Last edited:

Wrong Gateway.

Lmao

Missouri Tigers

You’re the one that keeps posting while hurling insults because you have nothing intelligible to say. I obviously was wrong because where I went had bad information. You’re the one that keeps obsessively posting about it like it’s the highlight of your day.

Last edited:

Wrong Gateway.

Lmao

Missouri Tigers

You’re the one that keeps posting while hurling insults because you have nothing intelligible to say. I obviously was wrong because where I went had bad information. You’re the one that keeps obsessively posting about like it’s the highlight of your day.

Lol at this nimrod. Nothing intelligible to say yet passing on the accurate information.

I was proven right twice in this thread. First about Richardson and then about you being a ******....albeit a grammatically correct ******.

Goodnight rainman, don’t let the butthurt bite.

Advertisement

Lmao

Missouri Tigers

You’re the one that keeps posting while hurling insults because you have nothing intelligible to say. I obviously was wrong because where I went had bad information. You’re the one that keeps obsessively posting about like it’s the highlight of your day.

Lol at this nimrod. Nothing intelligible to say yet passing on the accurate information.

I was proven right twice in this thread. First about Richardson and then about you being a ******....albeit a grammatically correct ******.

Goodnight rainman, don’t let the butthurt bite.

Lame...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Soooooo, Keondre Coburn anyone?

Not signing with Texas....looks like a 1-Tech DT though and I’m pretty sure we’re looking for a 3-Tech.

How difficult of a transition is that? And though he said we will make the cut, how realistic is he to sign here?

Positioning is more of a strength/weakness kind of thing. The best I could say about him signing here is if he visits, there’s a shot.

Advertisement
Told CaneSport that he is visiting Jan 19th.

Comment of note:

UM DL coach Craig Kuligowski has recruited Coburn for months, and the four-star says “I know he produces the best defensive tackles in the country. That’s what I know. He’s a good coach, can get me to the league.”

Comment of note:

UM DL coach Craig Kuligowski has recruited Coburn for months, and the four-star says “I know he produces the best defensive tackles in the country. That’s what I know. He’s a good coach, can get me to the league.”

Close with Him and Nesta im totally fine with that. Lets Ride

Comment of note:

Last visit?

Advertisement
Back