Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Advertisement
man this just escalated quickly, went from random decommitment to possible OV

let's do it kool
we’ll need a better recruiter than Kool to have a chance. We’ll need Richt, Dugans, Diaz, and bagmen.

Sheldon Richardson, Kony Ealy, and Alcon Smith says hi...

FAIL. All from Missouri when he was coaching there.

Sheldon is from California...and he was a 5* recruit

man this just escalated quickly, went from random decommitment to possible OV

let's do it kool
we’ll need a better recruiter than Kool to have a chance. We’ll need Richt, Dugans, Diaz, and bagmen.

No he wasn’t. He was from St.Louis.

Advertisement

Sheldon Richardson is from Visalia, California and played for Gateway high school...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheldon Richardson is from Visalia, California and played for Gateway high school...

Lol no

Lol no

Yesssssss...it even say it in his NFL bio

Gateway High School is in St. Louis. He went to Junior College in California cuz he didn’t qualify.

Advertisement

Gateway High School is in St. Louis. He went to Junior College in California cuz he didn’t qualify.

Gateway high school is in San Francisco

Sheldon richardson is from Missouri. Miami recruited him hard out of high school and he took a visit here. He is from Missouri.

Advertisement

Can’t tell if you are retarded of just trolling.

Wrong Gateway.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Richardson

What are you 12? Did you miss the time when we were recruiting him under Shannon and people got their hopes up for nothing?

Richardson was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 29, 1990, the son to Michael and Zelda (ne Robinson) Richardson.[3] He attended Gateway Institute of Technology High School in St. Louis, where he played for the Gateway Jaguars high school football team. He recorded 88 tackles and 19 quarterback sacks, while adding seven fumble recoveries, five forced fumbles, and one interception. He also scored six defensive touchdowns on the year, as well, while adding 27 receptions for 541 yards and eight touchdowns at the tight end position. Richardson also lettered in baseball, basketball and track at Gateway.

Following his senior season, USA Today recognized Richardson as a high school All-American. He was considered the No. 1 defensive tackle, and No. 4 best player overall, in the nation by recruit rating service Rivals.com.[4]

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wrong Gateway.

What are you 12? Did you miss the time when we were recruiting him under Shannon and people got their hopes up for nothing?

Wikipedia is your source? ARE you 12? That’s not even acceptable for citing in his school...I didn’t follow Shannon’s recruiting. I was too busy being 13 and playing actual football unlike you...

Last edited:

Wrong Gateway.

Richardson was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 29, 1990, the son to Michael and Zelda (ne Robinson) Richardson.[3] He attended Gateway Institute of Technology High School in St. Louis, where he played for the Gateway Jaguars high school football team. He recorded 88 tackles and 19 quarterback sacks, while adding seven fumble recoveries, five forced fumbles, and one interception. He also scored six defensive touchdowns on the year, as well, while adding 27 receptions for 541 yards and eight touchdowns at the tight end position. Richardson also lettered in baseball, basketball and track at Gateway.

Following his senior season, USA Today recognized Richardson as a high school All-American. He was considered the No. 1 defensive tackle, and No. 4 best player overall, in the nation by recruit rating service Rivals.com.[4]

You really shouldn’t be calling people retarded if you confuse of with or...

Wrong Gateway.

Wikipedia is your source? ARE you 12? That’s not even acceptable for citing in his school...I didn’t follow Shannon’s recruiting. I was too busy being 13 and playing actually football unlike you...

OK. You’re wrong. I followed his recruitment and he is from St. Louis, so quit arguing about it.

Wrong Gateway.

Wikipedia is your source? ARE you 12? That’s not even acceptable for citing in his school...I didn’t follow Shannon’s recruiting. I was too busy being 13 and playing actually football unlike you...

Here you go Down Syndrome baby.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPtMIkcGFE

Advertisement
Back