Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Let’s see how they finish. They sucked at the finish last cycle. They whiffed bad at DB, DT, and RB. Last years DT class was stronger than this years in FL. How the coaches let FSU clean up at DT in the state last year is beyond me. It’s time for payback with Briggs and then land a top out of state guy like Koburn, Thompson, etc. Rumph, Kool, Searles and Banda gots work to do.

They finished with 4 of our last 6 targets.... chill out

Herbert, Thomas, dean, Harley and missed on Henderson and Edwards

Let's not forget Whoopie

Devonta smith that went to Bama...that other WR that went to Arizona St I think...McKitty to FSU...people remember what they want to remember

Devonta Smith was never coming here, but like you said, people remember what they want to remember
was he or was he not a target ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Patke turns out to be Lil Hartley in recruiting Im all for him being our 10th coach.

Advertisement
Wow how many DTs are we trying to take

Michael Thompson and Keondre Coburn have scholarships no matter what imo.

IF BOTH OF THEM WANT IN, then it means Chatman, Briggs, Gerald, and Carson are basically all fighting for 2 spots. And I'd say Chatman and Gerald are the most likely to get the spots. Gerald IMO is more of a SDE, which we actually really need so he probably should be a take ahead of the other 3. Chatman and Briggs imo are for the same spot, and Briggs is likely to go to FSU anyways.

I mean If we get Nesta Silvera, Michael Thompson, and Keondre Coburn in the same ******* DT class that would be insane. ESPN has Coburn as the 2nd best DT in the Class And 247 has Thompson as the 3rd best DT in the Class. And we already know how much of a beast Nesta is.

If we take the 19 we have signed, and add Nesta, Campbell, Surtain, Thompson, Coburn, and Chatfield We'd have the best class in the country and you couldn't even argue with me otherwise. wouldn't give a single **** if Ezzard, Chatman, and Gerald were added on top of that or not.

IF BOTH OF THEM WANT IN, then it means Chatman, Briggs, Gerald, and Carson are basically all fighting for 2 spots. And I'd say Chatman and Gerald are the most likely to get the spots. Gerald IMO is more of a SDE, which we actually really need so he probably should be a take ahead of the other 3. Chatman and Briggs imo are for the same spot, and Briggs is likely to go to FSU anyways.

I mean If we get Nesta Silvera, Michael Thompson, and Keondre Coburn in the same ****ing DT class that would be insane. ESPN has Coburn as the 2nd best DT in the Class And 247 has Thompson as the 3rd best DT in the Class. And we already know how much of a beast Nesta is.

If we take the 19 we have signed, and add Nesta, Campbell, Surtain, Thompson, Coburn, and Chatfield We'd have the best class in the country and you couldn't even argue with me otherwise. wouldn't give a single **** if Ezzard, Chatman, and Gerald were added on top of that or not.
That would be awesome gottdammit!!!!!

Advertisement
If Patke can be our Hartley-like recruiter on the defensive side of the ball that would be lovely.

They finished with 4 of our last 6 targets.... chill out

Herbert, Thomas, dean, Harley and missed on Henderson and Edwards

Let's not forget Whoopie

Devonta smith that went to Bama...that other WR that went to Arizona St I think...McKitty to FSU...people remember what they want to remember

Devonta Smith was never coming here, but like you said, people remember what they want to remember
was he or was he not a target ?

Accidental downvote

Advertisement

I mean If we get Nesta Silvera, Michael Thompson, and Keondre Coburn in the same ****ing DT class that would be insane. ESPN has Coburn as the 2nd best DT in the Class And 247 has Thompson as the 3rd best DT in the Class. And we already know how much of a beast Nesta is.

Is Thompson visiting? I haven't seen much buzz to him coming to Miami am I missing something? I think it is much more likely they are looking to take Nesta, Chatman, and either Coburn or Briggs.

But obviously if we get the AH 4 and 2 of (Chatman, Briggs, Thompson, Coburn) it is obviously the best class in the country. But that is going to be very very hard.

Advertisement
Back