Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Advertisement
Good news! This wasn’t a free trip and the coaches are going in home with him this week. They believe TAMU is still the biggest threat and apparently got the “stamp of approval” from Shaq and Zach McCloud and apparently they barely do that.

All of this is from Ivins...

If TAMU is the biggest threat,does that mean he doesn't want to go to Texas anymore.

Good news! This wasn’t a free trip and the coaches are going in home with him this week. They believe TAMU is still the biggest threat and apparently got the “stamp of approval” from Shaq and Zach McCloud and apparently they barely do that.

If TAMU is the biggest threat,does that mean he doesn't want to go to Texas anymore.
he wrote it wrong. Texas still sees A&M as the biggest threat. Miami is getting an in home visit tho

Correct

he wrote it wrong. Texas still sees A&M as the biggest threat. Miami is getting an in home visit tho

Advertisement
Guy is a big d tackle that's all about about business he knows he can see the field early and get to the league with this coaching

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If kid doesn't see how thin we are depth wise on top of the A+ coaching (even though his crooting skills suck) he will receive to take to the NFL

Sorry, wreck. I can't agree with you when you state Kul sucks at recruiting. You are clueless. The state of Florida has only 2 DTs in the Top 40 nationally. Kul locked down the best, Nesta Silvera, early and has a good shot at the second one, Dennis Briggs. OOS, coach Kul has offered 8 of the top 10 DTs nationally. He's still in the hunt for #2 (Thompson) and #8 (Coburn). Both are from Kul's old stomping grounds; Thompson from Missouri and Coburn from Texas. Coach kul's fingerprints are all over those two beasts. Will he get them? We'll see, but the fact that coach Kul is competing for elite DTs in the state and on the national level sure blows holes in your condemnation of coach Kul's recruiting ability. I sure wouldn't want you in my foxhole.

Advertisement
Still think he’s going to Texas but after the visit, a scheduled in Home is very interesting.

Won’t get my hopes up until he decommits or Texas starts offering DTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give him, Thomspon, and Gerald blank checks. Thats how u win championships. Were not going to be at that level until we recruit every position like we do TE and WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back