Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Oh We are in this one boys. Canes will be in home this week. His belief now is he'll thrive much more in miamis 4-3 compared to whatever they run and he's really cool with Brevin.

Also interesting that he and Adrian Colbert are following each other now. You know he's telling him Colburt what he needs to hear lol

Didn't you just see him use the word "we" when talking about texas recruiting? Cmon man.

Advertisement
Oh We are in this one boys. Canes will be in home this week. His belief now is he'll thrive much more in miamis 4-3 compared to whatever they run and he's really cool with Brevin.

Also interesting that he and Adrian Colbert are following each other now. You know he's telling him Colburt what he needs to hear lol

Didn't you just see him use the word "we" when talking about texas recruiting? Cmon man.

A big problem on this board is that posters think superfan will power is enough to steer these kids to Miami that are obviously going elsewhere.

A lot of extreme denial in here.

It's happening boys. Coaches set to see him multiple times this week. Adrian Colbert is now in his ear about Miami being 10x better for him than Texas.

Also our depth chart is really standing out to him compared to UT's. Won't be surprised if he decommissioned soon to only commit on signing say.

Also a couple coaches will be meeting with his pops since he wasn't able to make down to Miami because of the Libs(just saying)

Do you mind proving how you came up with this theory my good man? Call us all extremely skeptical...

Last edited:

Lol We as in Miami ya genius. Hate all you want. All y'all do is fight on here.
I know for a fact we are in this. I rarely don't post stuff here because the little kiddos turn everything into an argument.

Also I don't follow recruiting and never will, I have a real life and no time for this. Just passing along stuff my nephew who takes classes and played witb him told me.
Now I expect you all to kill my post, anything else wouldn't be right ;)

Jobe was cheering us on with tweets during the VT and ND games, all the while he knew he was going to Bama

Doesn't mean anything one way or the other

Texas landscape is lot different than south florida.
Jobe gets ..." secure the bag"..and " im proud of you's"...Coburn tries that sh*t in texas different story

I don’t know if Adrian Peterson is even welcomed back to Texas til this day. Lol

Wasn't he arrested in Texas for the child abuse thing? revenge is a dish best served cold.

Advertisement

I know for a fact we are in this. I rarely don't post stuff here because the little kiddos turn everything into an argument.

Also I don't follow recruiting and never will, I have a real life and no time for this. Just passing along stuff my nephew who takes classes and played witb him told me.

To be fair, you also "rarely don't post stuff" because you joined this month.

I'm referring to his tweet where he said "we" in talking about Texas offering a friend of his.

Got em!!!!Jajajaja what a dummy!!

Was just gonna say that...lol...all of his posts are in THIS thread.....but I do love his enthusiasm

Advertisement

his handle is also eerily similar to one of the biggest *@ggots on any Miami board [MENTION=897]JCanes[/MENTION]

It's happening boys. Coaches set to see him multiple times this week. Adrian Colbert is now in his ear about Miami being 10x better for him than Texas.

Also our depth chart is really standing out to him compared to UT's. Won't be surprised if he decommissioned soon to only commit on signing say.

Also a couple coaches will be meeting with his pops since he wasn't able to make down to Miami because of the Libs(just saying)

People on this board like to complain about me, but I don't do stuff like this. this quoted post right here is actual, blatant trolling. And it's the worst kind....misleading people and getting their hopes up. I'm a skeptic that likes to play it safe.....the Qp on the other hand, is looking for trouble.

You also rarely post stuff here because you literally joined the site this month. Go troll some other boards...

Advertisement

People on this board like to complain about me, but I don't do stuff like this. this quoted post right here is actual, blatant trolling. And it's the worst kind....misleading people and getting their hopes up. I'm a skeptic that likes to play it safe.....the Qp on the other hand, is looking for trouble.

Congratulations. Your posts are marginally better than the incoherent musings of a blatant troll. Bravo.

You do realize we can read the WEZ too? The cats out of the bag, moron.

Advertisement

You do realize we can read the WEZ too? The cats out of the bag, moron.

everyone trolls in the WEZ. in fact, that's why the two sites were split. you really aren't as bright as you think you are pal.

There's actually a medical term - the Tiny Weenie Syndrome.

And it's getting worser and worser.

Most Texas fans seem to think the battle is with UCLA being that he apparently is originally from Cali, and his mom still lives there. So they think he'll be visiting UCLA and they're worried Chip might flip him.

I don't think they view him as a full on lock like we do Nesta.

Advertisement
Back