Keondre Coburn 18 DT

Advertisement
How's visit going

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Was wondering the same thing. Know he is a long shot but hopefully its going well enough to make him reconsider.
TOS guys are saying it’s going great. Dad’s apparently not there because he works for the government and he can’t get back home let alone Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good news! This wasn’t a free trip and the coaches are going in home with him this week. They believe TAMU is still the biggest threat and apparently got the “stamp of approval” from Shaq and Zach McCloud and apparently they barely do that.

All of this is from Ivins...

Good news! This wasn’t a free trip and the coaches are going in home with him this week. They believe TAMU is still the biggest threat and apparently got the “stamp of approval” from Shaq and Zach McCloud and apparently they barely do that.

He grew up a canes fan and seems very mature.

The interest is legit, I just never hold my breath on oos kids that visit late. But there's at least a chance , that's all you can ask for.

Last edited:

He grew up a canes fan and seems very mature.

The interest is legit, I just never hold my breath on oos kids that visit late. But there's at least a chance , that's all you can ask for.

Yep. Him allowing the staff to come in after an OV shows reciprocal interest.

Advertisement
You never know if he’s making a business decision. I’m sure they sold him on Kool’s resume and I hope they sold him on the ability to show out more in our 4-3 than Todd Orlando’s 3-4.

You never know if he’s making a business decision. I’m sure they sold him on Kool’s resume and I hope they sold him on the ability to show out more in our 4-3 than Todd Orlando’s 3-4.

They could’ve showed him our depth chart too.

Advertisement
Our coaches are winners. But, not going to lie, Jimbo + TAMU booster system makes me worry more than a little. Fingers crossed.

Bring this home. He and Thompson were on the very top of my wish list for DTs (outside of Nesta of course)

Advertisement
Doesn't seem like the kid is a goofball on a free trip. Just tough to pull a texas kid this late. Then again we've seen weirder.

Advertisement
Back