Kenny McIntosh is a pretty good athlete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No he isn’t because he ran a 4.7 at a camp
-some posters on this board

I hear all this LB talk with him, has he actually ever played LB? Or is that just a projection that is being made? Regardless, we gotta sign this kid.

A single play in shorts and t shirt isn't selling me on a 4.9 40 and a 79 sparq score. He made a nice grab there, but we had better hope he can get up to 230 and play linebacker because he is too slow to be a skill position player at miami, if we are actually going to recruit him seriouslty. And I have my doubts that we should with the linebacker class available.

/edit and before people continue with the comparison, Mcintosh is a long way from the athleticism numbers of Myles Jack. I am guessing that if this kid wasn't a legacy this board wouldn't look at him like they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
With the current state of our program (coaching staff, on field success, IPF, new dorms next year, the new hard rock, etc..), there is absolutely no reason any legacy CANE should go anywhere but The U.

McIntosh and Richards, you are up!!!

A single play in shorts and t shirt isn't selling me on a 4.9 40 and a 79 sparq score. He made a nice grab there, but we had better hope he can get up to 230 and play linebacker because he is too slow to be a skill position player at miami, if we are actually going to recruit him seriouslty. And I have my doubts that we should with the linebacker class available.

/edit and before people continue with the comparison, Mcintosh is a long way from the athleticism numbers of Myles Jack. I am guessing that if this kid wasn't a legacy this board wouldn't look at him like they do.

Dumbass

Somebody needs to put some manly gear on them dudes.
Them leotards look

tumblr_m40vocYWbZ1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Back