Kenny McIntosh is a pretty good athlete

Advertisement
Thank you. It's obvious you've been following recruiting for a while.

So many BS 40 times out there that you shouldn't judge a kid be a random reported time.

Nike camp is the best testing done by far. Its pretty spot on for sure. I go by it. I dont trust these hs coaches times. Nike camp height weight 40 time is on the money since ive been following recruiting.

Got Crowley as a better rb prospect than Mcintosh..easy money

Last year Febuary 2017 Nike Camp:

McIntosh, Kenny 19RB University School (FL)- FL 6-1 194 4.87(40) 36(powerball) 33.8(vert)

He couldve tested better than that since though. But the Nike Camp is typically on the mony because its electronic. Alot of guys scratch their times...as they realize those 4.4's coach was recording were 4.7's **** near electronic. **** my fav back this year Trey Sanders scratch his time at the Miami Nike Camp.
This is true. However it is worth pointing out that the NFL combine isn't fully electronic either. At the Combine the 40 is hand started and electronically stopped.
I assume Nike does electronic timing to start and stop. The problem with that is these hs football players aren't star track athletes. So their times are going to be slower than the NFL times even if they are just as fast. Plus, NFL players train for a month or two just to get the best 40 they can.

This is true. However it is worth pointing out that the NFL combine isn't fully electronic either. At the Combine the 40 is hand started and electronically stopped.
I assume Nike does electronic timing to start and stop. The problem with that is these hs football players aren't star track athletes. So their times are going to be slower than the NFL times even if they are just as fast. Plus, NFL players train for a month or two just to get the best 40 they can.

The kids that were fast at nike camp were fast at the combine..the kids that ran slow at the nike camp ...pretty much ran the same at combines with slight variances

Advertisement
Crowley and McIntosh look like almost the same RB IMO I can see a situation where one of them moves to defense as both are pretty good defensive players as well. The difference (as a RB ) Crowley get's to top speed faster than McIntosh does he looks (on tape) to be faster as well.

I don't think we should take both as RB's same type backs.

Crowley and McIntosh look like almost the same RB IMO I can see a situation where one of them moves to defense as both are pretty good defensive players as well. The difference (as a RB ) Crowley get's to top speed faster than McIntosh does he looks (on tape) to be faster as well.

I don't think we should take both as RB's same type backs.

I agree with most of this. But, I prefer Crowley at RB and McIntosh at LB

Advertisement
I like Mac as our middle linebacker this class to go with Huff, Solomon, an Brooks! I like the way way Mac runs the ball also but Crowley an hopefully Sanders @rb or at rb if no Sanders!

Advertisement
Sanders is going to Baga.

Our RB class will be Crowley and McIntosh and bring in Richards as an ATH to play either APB/WR or FS/CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back