Kenny McIntosh is a pretty good athlete

I seriously don't know, but is this guy getting Chocolate Gray hype? Looks like s good athlete, but I just don't know where you play him and he doesn't blow me away from what I've seen. Nice grab for sure, but that's more on the coverage there than anything.

Advertisement
did he actually run a 4.9?

Last year Febuary 2017 Nike Camp:

McIntosh, Kenny 19RB University School (FL)- FL 6-1 194 4.87(40) 36(powerball) 33.8(vert)

He couldve tested better than that since though. But the Nike Camp is typically on the mony because its electronic. Alot of guys scratch their times...as they realize those 4.4's coach was recording were 4.7's **** near electronic. **** my fav back this year Trey Sanders scratch his time at the Miami Nike Camp.

McIntosh, Kenny 19RB University School (FL)- FL 6-1 194 4.87(40) 36(powerball) 33.8(vert)

He couldve tested better than that since though. But the Nike Camp is typically on the mony because its electronic. Alot of guys scratch their times...as they realize those 4.4's coach was recording were 4.7's **** near electronic. **** my fav back this year Trey Sanders scratch his time at the Miami Nike Camp.

Well said.

Advertisement
A single play in shorts and t shirt isn't selling me on a 4.9 40 and a 79 sparq score. He made a nice grab there, but we had better hope he can get up to 230 and play linebacker because he is too slow to be a skill position player at miami, if we are actually going to recruit him seriouslty. And I have my doubts that we should with the linebacker class available.

/edit and before people continue with the comparison, Mcintosh is a long way from the athleticism numbers of Myles Jack. I am guessing that if this kid wasn't a legacy this board wouldn't look at him like they do.

Post saved. Will re-post it in a few years and we will all laugh how utterly dumb this post was. Thank you.

Advertisement
So after that video went viral, someone on twitter called him a RB and he responded saying he was an athlete. I think our staff is selling him on coming in as athlete. Give him a chance at RB then if that doesn’t work try him at LB or TE.

So after that video went viral, someone on twitter called him a RB and he responded saying he was an athlete. I think our staff is selling him on coming in as athlete. Give him a chance at RB then if that doesn’t work try him at LB or TE.
They have the perfect sales pitch: Deejay Dallas. When he first came in no one knew what he was gonna play put his talents allowed him to get on the field. If I was there staff I'd be selling that to McIntosh.

Advertisement

A lot of guys run slower at Nike combines because it’s electronic start and electronic stop. Unlike the NFL combine that’s hand start, electronic stop. I’ve been to combines when I played. I’ve been seen guys that I know don’t a fact run 4.5-4.6, clock a 5.0 because it’s easy to trip the clock on your start. Go by the film. If a guy looks fast on film playing in SoFla he’s fast. If he’s telling you he’s running a 4.5, and is offered by everyone to play a skill position. He’s fast. If a guy is jumping 33+ inches on vert. He’s faster than 4.9.

A lot of guys run slower at Nike combines because it’s electronic start and electronic stop. Unlike the NFL combine that’s hand start, electronic stop. I’ve been to combines when I played. I’ve been seen guys that I know don’t a fact run 4.5-4.6, clock a 5.0 because it’s easy to trip the clock on your start. Go by the film. If a guy looks fast on film playing in SoFla he’s fast. If he’s telling you he’s running a 4.5, and is offered by everyone to play a skill position. He’s fast. If a guy is jumping 33+ inches on vert. He’s faster than 4.9.

Thank you. It's obvious you've been following recruiting for a while.

So many BS 40 times out there that you shouldn't judge a kid be a random reported time.

Advertisement
Seemed pretty obvious he is a really good athlete the first time I saw a highlight on here... lol at Crowley being a better rb??

What is problematic about not being upset that I am wrong about an eval and a recruit balls here and makes me look even more stupider?

Mainly because you're a miserable person and you get actual pleasure out of "being right" when Miami loses or a player busts.

McIntosh is a Top 100 kid who evaluators rave about when they see him in person. Rivals just put him on their Camp All-Star team.

Yeah, he's not a burner. But to act like he isn't very talented is just idiotic.

But hey, you know more than everybody else I'm sure

Advertisement
Back