Kendrell McFadden to announce his commitment on Friday at 7

Advertisement
Step off the ledge.....how many of these kids stick when they committ so far out? I am beginning to think its almost better NOT to get a verbal this early

Advertisement
only 3 schools in this country is allowed to have "priorities": bama, ohio state, FSU (only because they just won)

who does the coaches think we are? cuz we aint them

This site is getting worse and worse..... didn't think it would happen this fast. This board is like varsity when franchise, fsuwho and them had the hall of fame posters thread and dudes really caught feelings off that..

Stopped and everything!!!

Advertisement
UM is toxic right now. If UM was a stock there would be a mad rush with everyone selling it off. Don't expect any good news until something big happens to stem the tide.

I'm all for slamming the **** out of these guys right now but seriously, who gives a **** who these 2015 kids pick right now? Would you care if they picked Miami? I sure as **** wouldn't. These guys become bigger flakes every year.

Advertisement
I'm all for slamming the **** out of these guys right now but seriously, who gives a **** who these 2015 kids pick right now? Would you care if they picked Miami? I sure as **** wouldn't. These guys become bigger flakes every year.

Very true.

When ever a kid goes to West Virginia: grades, classes, and sat score = dumb as a rock. You mental midgets must remember Miami is a top 40 school, no grades you have to move on. When I went to the "U" it was called "Suntan U" 1982. Now Tad Foote and Shalala have change the name to Harvard South. If U are not an athlete you degree speaks volume. If you are a High School football prima donna it means nothing, now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back