Kendrell McFadden to announce his commitment on Friday at 7

Advertisement
Remember when we got on Randy for being lazy and uncommitted during his last year?

Advertisement
@peterariz: Miami fans, don’t be surprised when Kendrell McFadden doesn’t choose the Canes. Has not been made a priority for the 2015 class

A consensus four-star recruit from Miramar with FSU, Bama, LSU, and UM in his top 5 and we don't make him a priority. What the **** are we doing?

That must mean he is the overrated McFadden. Right?

No that's tmac

Fsu is going to have three safeties committed for 2015 by the end of the day. 4 DBs committed, 3 from south Florida. One kid that's not from south Florida is a 5*.

I've never seen K.McFadden to comment on his skill level. People I have talked to about McFadden have major concerns about his speed and coverage skills. Others have high praise. Miramar's quarterback told me they planned on using McFadden at OLB before Cogdell left

Last edited by a moderator:
And the ones from sofla are 4 star types (possibly one 5 star). they are cherry picking sofla DB ballers. SMH

@peterariz: Miami fans, don’t be surprised when Kendrell McFadden doesn’t choose the Canes. Has not been made a priority for the 2015 class

A consensus four-star recruit from Miramar with FSU, Bama, LSU, and UM in his top 5 and we don't make him a priority. What the **** are we doing?

That must mean he is the overrated McFadden. Right?

No that's tmac

Who they'll probably end up with as well.

Advertisement
Maybe he can go the Skai route and go to Golden's camps, get an MVP award and get that offer.

Oh wait

It almost seems like our staff stopped recruiting. I'm completely baffled right now. This kid was all UM a couple of months ago.

Advertisement
Golden's M.O. is to over analyze...as far as recruiting goes, he thinks to much...plain and simple. I'm willing to bet 90% of recruits want to feel like they have all the control...so ya know what? you should LET them have that...let them BELIEVE they have the control...offer early, be up front with them...practice that whole 'if you're looking, we're looking' mantra....because if the last 2 weeks have proven anything is that a recruit with spite is the worst kind...its like a **** woman scorned...**** nigel bethel is going to TEXAS TECH...probably grades but still...powell out of nowhere goes to UF? half the fun for these kids is trying to play mind games...look at fat keef last yr...in the hall of fame of trolling he has the first bronze plaque in the lobby. Golden has gotten BURNED by his little slow play BS that he's tried since he got here...recruit the top talent in sofla, tell them what they want to hear...get them on campus...that is your job and it should be THIS hard when you are the only school with a ******* campus in the 305...good god.

Advertisement

Who is a priority in the 2015 class? I feel like we are the only team in the nation that can only recruit a few guys at a time.

I almost think Golden is trying to get fired so we have to pay him out the rest of his contract and he can go elsewhere

Advertisement
Back