Kendrell McFadden to announce his commitment on Friday at 7

How does Tim Brewster relate to these kids?

He obviously does since he is known as an elite recruiter, I'm just curious. He's just seems like a weird guy overall.

I don't know, but without Brewster UT never would've signed Vince Young. He's the real deal as an evaluator and recruiter.

Advertisement
McFadden thread is 3 pages for a kid everyone thought we lead for. On the other hand a kid that we didn't even offer has a 5 page thread after his commitment.

How does Tim Brewster relate to these kids?

He obviously does since he is known as an elite recruiter, I'm just curious. He's just seems like a weird guy overall.

I don't know, but without Brewster UT never would've signed Vince Young. He's the real deal as an evaluator and recruiter.

Lmao...Young signed with Texas 2 years after Brewster left for the San Diego Chargers...

McFadden thread is 3 pages for a kid everyone thought we lead for. On the other hand a kid that we didn't even offer has a 5 page thread after his commitment.

That's what you're going to see from this site. I think he'll be a Cane.... huge get for 2015.

Advertisement
Also look at his tweets. They all indicate he's picking UM. (Unless he's trolling Miami which I doubt)

IDK its looking like an FSU West V battle, with tyrek committed to FSU it may help them and he also named WV his leaders yesterday.

Advertisement
The way things are looking, this kid will def choose F$U tonight.

Not a doubt in my mind.

All these kids are trying to secure their spot in F$U's class which is already filling up.

For 2015 they already have 2 Safeties committed in Calvin Brewton and Derwin James, and are probably only looking to take 3 so he will secure that spot, watch.

Recruiting and getting commits is all about momentum, and we have none right now and F$U has a ton.

I hate this ****

Kendrell McFadden's family is afraid he's not going to pick UM tonight. FSU also stands out for the Miramar CB bit.ly/1dxrIb7
11:34am - 10 Jan 14

“It was like, ‘Oh, you’re committing to UM, you’re committing to UM.’ And I just started laughing,” said McFadden, a Class of 2015 cornerback who just transferred from Hollywood McArthur. “I was like, ‘I don’t know what school I’m committing to yet. We’ll find out Friday.’ Even some of my family members don’t know.”

Whether or not his decision Friday is final, McFadden said he feels this is the best opportunity to commit to a school to secure an early spot in a recruiting class.
McFadden said his relationship with UM defensive coordinator Mark D’Onofrio dates back to his freshman year at McArthur when D’Onofrio came to see an ill McFadden at a school practice.
“I guess I put a little show on for him, because since then he’s been on me hard,” McFadden said.

McFadden also acknowledged a close relationship with FSU defensive backs coach Sal Sunseri during the same timeframe. “

Me and Coach Sal had a good connection,” McFadden said. “He’s a funny guy. He bonded with me and he let me know everything. He let me know my weaknesses and my strengths. He just broke everything down.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...er-announcing-decision-day.html#storylink=cpy

The sinking feeling just continues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@peterariz: Miami fans, don’t be surprised when Kendrell McFadden doesn’t choose the Canes. Has not been made a priority for the 2015 class

A consensus four-star recruit from Miramar with FSU, Bama, LSU, and UM in his top 5 and we don't make him a priority. What the **** are we doing?

@peterariz: Miami fans, don’t be surprised when Kendrell McFadden doesn’t choose the Canes. Has not been made a priority for the 2015 class

A consensus four-star recruit from Miramar with FSU, Bama, LSU, and UM in his top 5 and we don't make him a priority. What the **** are we doing?

That must mean he is the overrated McFadden. Right?

Advertisement
Back