Kendrell McFadden to announce his commitment on Friday at 7

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
Chris Anderson ‏@CMAnderson247 14m
2015 four-star DB Kendrell McFadden (@Omc_CoolKen) will announce his commitment on Friday at 7pm. #Bama #FSU #Miami #UF #WVU #OSU

Advertisement
Nice timing of all these recruits to commit when our coaching situation seems to be in turmoil.

lol if all these studs go to WV just because of their head coach. We should have hired Miramars coach for something

Doesn’t matter some kid genuinely don’t want to play for Miami we could hire their daddy and kids will still go to places like bama, lsu and the ********s upstate

Advertisement
Does anyone really believe that all these WVU commits are going to stick? There is a good chance Hologersen is fired next year.

lol if all these studs go to WV just because of their head coach. We should have hired Miramars coach for something

If they go because of their coach it just shows how slick recruiting has gotten and that will be the trend from now on...high school coaches gettin hired at schools to help with recruits...so I don't want to hear about oh we let this guy get away or this guy get away...its cause of the crap that's goin on...The Jordan Scarlett situation is a prime example...he has been recruited heavy by OSU, FSU, and Miami...soon as his coach gets hired at FAU, he commits...forget the relationships that were built with these other schools cause we knw FAU didn't have a snowball's chance in **** with him

Advertisement
He just transferred so he didn't even really play for this coach right?

Advertisement
I know Cogdell and he was my teacher since I was 14 years old so im not going to say where these kids are going because I don't know but one thing I will say is he never has pushed a kid anywhere. He's a great coach and helps them make the best choices for themselves so if they do follow him it isn't a sign and place thing like with FAU its that the kids legit love Cogdell which I can say many have for the past decade he's been there from a football coach to a pe teacher so let's chill with him being a "slick coach"

Advertisement
ogdell never coached him......signs pointed to him coming to us more than anything honestly.

Kid is a Baller....big hitter and started since he was a freshman at my alma mater.

He's a 2015 kid.

I think the media should start saying, "He will announce his first commitment on Friday..."

i bet Nole. he was going to commit to them a while back but held off

Advertisement
Back