Kendrell McFadden to announce his commitment on Friday at 7

Advertisement
Im officially guilty of stalking twitter accounts. Ive reached a new low. On that note, his latest tweet tonight. Sounds like a Cane.

Mr. Omc ‏@Omc_CoolKen 51m
@CaneNation92 UM fans come follow I'll be stopping by there soon

i bet Nole. he was going to commit to them a while back but held off

You sure? I remember him being at the GT game for UM earlier this year right before he was going to commit and everybody was picking him to pick us sooooooo

Advertisement
lol if all these studs go to WV just because of their head coach. We should have hired Miramars coach for something

If they go because of their coach it just shows how slick recruiting has gotten and that will be the trend from now on...high school coaches gettin hired at schools to help with recruits...so I don't want to hear about oh we let this guy get away or this guy get away...its cause of the crap that's goin on...The Jordan Scarlett situation is a prime example...he has been recruited heavy by OSU, FSU, and Miami...soon as his coach gets hired at FAU, he commits...forget the relationships that were built with these other schools cause we knw FAU didn't have a snowball's chance in **** with him

Did that happen with Alex Collins to?

Advertisement
Pete or Tito, I promise I will not assault you guys if you're wrong, but from what you've heard, can you make an educated guess as to where he will choose this friday?

Pete or Tito, I promise I will not assault you guys if you're wrong, but from what you've heard, can you make an educated guess as to where he will choose this friday?

Mr. Omc ‏@Omc_CoolKen 2h
@CaneNation92 UM fans come follow I'll be stopping by there soon

Tbh I think he told us tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does Tim Brewster relate to these kids?

He obviously does since he is known as an elite recruiter, I'm just curious. He's just seems like a weird guy overall.

How does Tim Brewster relate to these kids?

He obviously does since he is known as an elite recruiter, I'm just curious. He's just seems like a weird guy overall.

He is dude. I thought he'd be kinda personable since he seems that way with all that bull**** on twitter but the first time I met him up here he was a condescending ******* to most everyone at the hotel and it hasn't gotten much better. All the FSU coaches will usually bull**** with us(valet), front desk and bellmen and crack jokes and **** but Brewster just stands there and ******* glares at you. All the other valets are FSU fans and don't really like him either.

Want this kid badly. Don't think he's coming here. Iirc, he idolizes Sean Taylor, so maybe there's hope

Advertisement
Back