Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Advertisement
When I told y'all who his uncle was and knowing where he was from that this was a early indication of how his coming to Miami was gonna be of a mere mortal pulling a tractor trailer up a hill with an impending avalanche coming🤣

yea everyone knew if UF gave him the greenlight, he was going to be UF. Only other motion that's EXPECTED this month popping off for us commit wise outside of Kendall Jackson, before our bbq, is Teddy Foster
I posted as much a long time ago that if we lucked out and UiF missed this eval, it would be one they would regret. But alas…

Advertisement
Imo we go 0-2 on the Jackson’s.
D99E662A-EB61-4F8B-9B1E-F27D53E063D2.gif

When I told y'all who his uncle was and knowing where he was from that this was a early indication of how his coming to Miami was gonna be of a mere mortal pulling a tractor trailer up a hill with an impending avalanche coming🤣
Everyone here knew he’s a Gainesville kid and what was likely. I literally posted you still gotta try if you like the prospect that much. I’ve been very clear about Gainesville / Jax kids. That’s why most never mentioned him as a very realistic option. He was on their board and they tried.

Got it...I forgot about those 2.

So thus far, of every DL who has taken a visit here:

Lightfoot committed to the good guys
Scott committed to Taint
Gilmore committed to OU
Rudolph committed to the fake UM
Kendall Jackson committing today, trending heavy to the sheep****ers

Still on the board:

Artavius Jones
Jayden Jackson
David Stone
Colin Simmons
Dylan Stewart
Aydin Breland
LJ McCray
TJ Lindsey
Kam Franklin

I think this is right, plus Russell committed.
Maybe Jericho Johnson visited last month, too? Pretty sure Alex January canceled his visit and never got on campus. But I think your list is all the "confirmed" dudes.

Advertisement
Kid is going to commit to UiF and this place will have a ******* meltdown. For a Gainesville kid with legacy parents.
Not that big of a letdown. Jayden on the other hand is an indicator that there is an alarming and infuriating disconnect between where the staff thinks they are with recruits, and where they actually stand. Slowly but surely losing trust in what information is being relayed by the Miami side because it’s clear after a multitude of misses that they’re being led on.

Essentially the same crap as Manny and Golden, etc., except we’re paying 8 mil a year for this…so idk what’s up.

Not that big of a letdown. Jayden on the other hand is an indicator that there is an alarming and infuriating disconnect between where the staff thinks they are with recruits, and where they actually stand. Slowly but surely losing trust in what information is being relayed by the Miami side because it’s clear after a multitude of misses that they’re being led on.

Essentially the same crap as Manny and Golden, etc., except we’re paying 8 mil a year for this…so idk what’s up.
Perfectly stated.

Advertisement
Kid is going to commit to UiF and this place will have a ******* meltdown. For a Gainesville kid with legacy parents.

You're probably right, but that would be a major overreaction. This is a hometown kid with significant family roots to Gville and FU. There are other reasons for concern at DL and recruiting, generally. This kid going to FU isn't one of them. He was probably 95% going to go to FU so long as they gave him the green light to commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back