Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Advertisement
It Just stinks because now we're gonna have to put all our eggs in the basket of landing those 4 long shots

What if I told you that landing some of those kids was a lot less of a long-shot than landing a kid from Gainesville who is related to Aubrey Hill and who had both parents attend that cesspool school in the armpit of the state?

Advertisement
What if I told you that landing some of those kids was a lot less of a long-shot than landing a kid from Gainesville who is related to Aubrey Hill and who had both parents attend that cesspool school in the armpit of the state?
Oh yea I never cared to much for Kendall. But Breland, Franklin, Jones we need to give those 3 a Blank check

Im resigned to think our summer recruitment of highly ranked players will be a dud. So its gonna be what we do in season and try to double back. Liquid do do if we f up on the field again.

Whoever on the staff that hyped up June visits etc should be fired btw. I dont think we have a single player other than Patterson where we are confident in. And i am skeptical about things that seem obvious with us.

Thats my take on it.

poor john travolta GIF

Advertisement
This where winning comes into play. We gotta start out 5-0 and need OU and the UFAG to stumble out the gate. Then everyone comes back to the table for negotiations.
Thats what am thinking too. U get past Texas A&M which we should be cable of at home, its very possible. U start 5-0 u get ranked and recruiting summer woes are forgotten. Even if u stumble towards the end of the season that intial moment can carry u.

Too much negativity around right now. But like i said yesterday, December is when the story will be told on what this class ends up.

Advertisement
I’m not really upset about losing this kid. Florida legacy from Gainesville. Not that shocking. It’s all the other Defensive Linemen we’re striking out on that bothers me. Something is definitely off.
Yeah this kid is a beast but it’s always felt like UiF

Advertisement
Yeah this kid is a beast but it’s always felt like UiF

yea everyone knew if UF gave him the greenlight, he was going to be UF. Only other motion that's EXPECTED this month popping off for us commit wise outside of Kendall Jackson, before our bbq, is Teddy Foster

yea everyone knew if UF gave him the greenlight, he was going to be UF. Only other motion that's EXPECTED this month popping off for us commit wise outside of Kendall Jackson, before our bbq, is Teddy Foster
Kid has just been doing his due diligence in the event you didn’t Greenlight him. Our staff recently gasing him up after his visit had more to do with how we’re trending with other targets than the likelihood he’d sign here.

Rough if we lose out on both Jackson kids. Agree we need to throw the kitchen sink at Breland, Franklin and Jones, but other teams missing out on DTs that have committed elsewhere will do the same.

Advertisement
Back