Kendall Briles May get a look

Ignore the FSU years of Briles' tenure when you make your assessment - at least in the end result. Look at year over year and it tells a better story.

He's still a very good OC. I'd be surprised if Oregon didn't consider him for the HC job.

He runs the same stuff that Lebby runs. Runs the same stuff his dad ran.

Advertisement
**** I’m just now seeing this...

No fckin way is there’s mutual interest, I simply don’t believe it.

Kendal is the exact opposite OC that Mario has ever hired in his career, too good to be true, I’m not falling for it.

(We would destroy the coastal with Briles..)
I’m hoping Mario had a Saban moment and realized some things have to change offensively. We’ll find out when the OC hire is made and the new season begins.

No fckin way is there’s mutual interest, I simply don’t believe it.

Kendal is the exact opposite OC that Mario has ever hired in his career, too good to be true, I’m not falling for it.

THATS WHY I ASKED U IN THE OTHER THREAD WHY U SAID NO CHANCE?????!!!!!!

Let’s ******* go man!!!

Advertisement
I don’t believe it bro, my mind won’t let me lol

You’re telling me. I saw this thread and almost **** myself. I’ve been in love with this dude (pause) for YEARS, there is no way in the world that whoever controls this **** will let me have Mario, Scrooge McDuck’s valut AND Kendal Briles. I’m not allowed to have anything that nice.

Briles... Brady. Brady... Briles

CF568476-104C-4164-901E-8916A37EC350.gif

Advertisement
We could do a lot worse than Kendall Briles. He's shown the ability/flexibility to gameplan with pass first QBs and run first guys. It's a run and shoot system essentially that likes to stretch defenses wide with the running game and stretch them vertically passing the ball. His offense would likely resemble what we've seen here the last two seasons.

The advantage of Briles over Brady is that Briles can also coach and develop QBs. Brady, on the other hand, can coach WRs (if necessary). Briles also has more direct play calling experience.

With that said, I like Brady a lot. You can't ignore his success at LSU.

This is why Mario was hired. To make the call...

Advertisement
The advantage of Briles over Brady is that Briles can also coach and develop QBs. Brady, on the other hand, can coach WRs (if necessary). Briles also has more direct play calling experience.

1638913123257.gif

Jk

Not really

Advertisement

And if the McClendon rumors are true then we already have our WR coach, although I’m good with keeping Likens since he has air raid concepts background and might mesh better from a teaching standpoint.

No fckin way is there mutual interest, I simply don’t believe it.

From where I sit, Mario has only ever hired 2 OCs - Satterfield and Moorehead, no?

Advertisement
Back