Kendall Briles May get a look

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211207-074544.png

would be homerun hire. similar system to Lebby. the Briles tree.

Larry David Reaction GIF

D$ said on the podcast there's legit interest from Joe Brady. Admittedly I haven't watched Whoo Pig at all this year, but I think with the budget we have for coordinators we can do better than Briles. Should have mother ****ers knocking down the door wanting to coach TVD and the weapons we have.

Advertisement
Another home run. One of the best and brightest offensive minds there is.

Brady, Lebby, Briles....holy **** if it's anybody like this or in that mold, we are cooking with gas. Mario has to be smart enough to know this by now, the archaic pro-style college offense that Chud or god forbid Coley would bring is dead. You just saw what Lashlee did with this team....hire someone similar and upgrade the offensive line and you're golden.

Larry David Reaction GIF

D$ said on the podcast there's legit interest from Joe Brady. Admittedly I haven't watched Whoo Pig at all this year, but I think with the budget we have for coordinators we can do better than Briles. Should have mother ****ers knocking down the door wanting to coach TVD and the weapons we have.

arkansas' offense looked really good, especially when you consider the trainwreck that pittman took over.

Advertisement
Another home run. One of the best and brightest offensive minds there is.

Brady, Lebby, Briles....holy **** if it's anybody like this or in that mold, we are cooking with gas. Mario has to be smart enough to know this by now, the archaic pro-style college offense that Chud or god forbid Coley would bring is dead. You just saw what Lashlee did with this team....hire someone similar and upgrade the offensive line and you're golden.

And that's without a reliable run game. We get some legit monsters on the line then look out. We gonna average 50+ per game.

I wouldn’t hate it but definitely not the best candidate out there.

30th total offense
25th yards per play
44th scoring offense
13th rushing offense
73rd passing offense

KJ Jefferson has nothing on TVD when to comes it passing but is definitely more dual threat than TVD. Briles was able to make Feleipe Franks look like a serviceable QB in 2020.

Advertisement
arkansas' offense looked really good, especially when you consider the trainwreck that pittman took over.

Here are Arkansas' SEC recruiting ranks the past 4 years:

2021 -- 9th
2020 -- 11th
2019 -- 10th
2018 -- 14th

Remember, this is SEC ONLY! So these are out of 14 teams. Arkansas brought a spoon to a gunfight every week and still had a Top 30 offense this year. They went 8-4, with one of those losses being to Ole Miss where they scored 51 (!!!) points, another being to Bama where they scored 35 and put up 468 yards. They did get absolutely wrecked by UGA and also lost to Auburn, although even against Auburn they had 460 yards.

Briles can coach offense. If your opinion of him is shaped in ANY WAY by his time at FSU, take a ******* lap because you have no earthly idea what you're talking about.

Absolutely. Mans is extremely adaptable and would have TVD and this WR core not missing a beat. I don’t take too much away from him based off his time at FSU. His HC was one of the worst in P5 and they didn’t give him much to work with. I haven’t even brought up his name because I figured he was getting paid handsomely in Fayetville and was loyal to big man but that would be a good hire. Make no mistake about it.

Advertisement
Watching him at Arky and FSU I’m not SUPER impressed, but then I ask myself is that because of the talent in those respective teams.

I loved what he did at Houston and they had some good talent compared to their conference.

Would prefer Lebby but I think we could do ALOT worse than Kendal Briles. Can anyone opine on his recruiting prowess?

Lebby is a good recruiter I know that

Absolutely. Mans is extremely adaptable and would have TVD and this WR core not missing a beat. I don’t take too much away from him based off his time at FSU. His HC was one of the worst in P5 and they didn’t give him much to work with. I haven’t even brought up his name because I figured he was getting paid handsomely in Fayetville and was loyal to big man but that would be a good hire. Make no mistake about it.
And most of the terminology wouldn't change much. It would be a nice hire. We could do ALOT worse than Lil Briles.

When you can go out and have a chance with anyone with the money we are going to spend briles would be extremely underwhelming. Never been impressed with his offenses. Shoot higher

Advertisement
Back