Ken Dorsey The New OC???

Advertisement
The problem is that it would force us to lose a coach. Ken's not ready yet. He will be one day just not now. We need a guy who can wear 2 hats well as QB coach/ OC. There are guys out there.

The problem is that it would force us to lose a coach. Ken's not ready yet. He will be one day just not now. We need a guy who can wear 2 hats well as QB coach/ OC. There are guys out there.

True. Only way it can work is if Mario becomes OC/TE and Carroll takes on WRs?

Advertisement
Love this guy. Love to see him back at the U, but does not seem likely at this time.

I really think UM fans give Dorsey more credit then he deserves as a being a "great" QB .... Yall forget the guys he played with at WR,TE and RB were the best in CB and then in the pros ... He was good but he played with some MONSTERS

Then non of our QBs deserve credit. Anyone who tries to discredit Dorsey is misguided. He was a great college QB, great.

I really think UM fans give Dorsey more credit then he deserves as a being a "great" QB .... Yall forget the guys he played with at WR,TE and RB were the best in CB and then in the pros ... He was good but he played with some MONSTERS

True but he was one of the smartest, hard-working guys on team. I work in the CFL and KD was essentially a QB coach during his time here. He mentored a couple players and Toronto and he also helped with Game plans. I don't think he called any plays here tho..

Truthfully, I can't see KD as a GA. You become a GA to get your foot in the door. I know he's well-regarded up here and could have a job anytime he wants. Even if its at his alma mater, he'd really be selling himself short.

Him returning to the NFL to work with Chud seems more likely

Advertisement
Your right not saying he was t a smart QB but theres a big difference in that and being great....

There isn't a measure, outside of completion percentage perhaps, where he wasn't great as a college QB. You can make an argument that he was great bc of his supporting cast, and the counter argument of his supporting cast being great bc of him exists as well.

Won-loss record: 38-2. Great.
Big East record for TD passes, passing yds, pass completions, pass attempts: great.
UM record for TD passes, passing yds, and total offense-great
86 TDs against only 28 INTs, 3:1 ratio: great.
Big East offensive POWeek 7x: great.
Completion percentage on 3rd down of games: 61.7%, 2531 yds, 25 TDs/ 4 INTs (6:1 ratio): great.
Completion percentage of 57.6% in 4thQ, 11 TDs/ 1 Int (11:1 ratio): great.
1 NC
Played in another.
2-time Heisman finalist.
Maxwell Award Winner.
Rose Bowl Co-MVP.

His career completion percentage of 57.9% is his only average stat.

There's no other measure where you can say he wasn't great. If so, prove it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Shut the **** up.

Listen im not saying that the guy wasnt good im saying that with the people had around him he had no choice but to put up numbers like that ....you realize he had S.moss, and Reggie Wayne one yr when you have a player thats gonna take your 5 - 8 yard pass 25 - 30 yards more its not a hard decision

Advertisement
Back