Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea constantly bringing in transfers will lead to transfers. You basically saying your evaluations suck and you dont think the guys you brought in are good enough. I know you gon say it's competition but that's bs. Diaz wanted hurts or tate to come because he didn't think perry or williams was the answer.
Why wouldn't you bring in elite talent even if it is though the portal ? As far as evaluating how many top recruits have you seen that were busts? Manny already said he isn't going to build through the portal which obviously you can't do anyways but use it to enhance weak area's or area's where numbers are low.

That doesn't matter. Bring in whoever you are going after and develop them. This portal shît got this fanbase my screwed up. Every transfer that comes up this fanbase wants to go get them. You don't build a team on transfers.

How about lets develop ivey, hall, blades, bolden, williams, couch, smith and etc.
Hes better than most of those guys. Your logic is backwards. Transfer is just a label. Recruiting isnt the only way to aquire players anymore. Learn the game or get left behind. When we are at the level that we can land 5 5 stars per class then you can say that we should turn down elite transfers.

Advertisement
Why wouldn't you bring in elite talent even if it is though the portal ? As far as evaluating how many top recruits have you seen that were busts? Manny already said he isn't going to build through the portal which obviously you can't do anyways but use it to enhance weak area's or area's where numbers are low.

Exactly. Manny said he would use the portal to supplement and create more competition. The way the game has gone, I don't know the exact percentage, but it's certainly not shrinking of teams in 3 wide. Well that means you likely need 6 capable "CBs" to have even a 2 deep and likely need around 10-11 to have development and injury issues covered. People just think you can play with 2-3 CBs a whole game and be fine. It's insane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah **** that. Who needs talent after this year.

Rather take my chances on the kids we are recruiting than a guy who got passed up and is giving up at his school after 1 season. What kind of mentality is that? Sooner or later we are going to stop with this "LETS TAKE HIM" approach to every guy that enters the portal and just recruit and develop our own guys, no? JMO

What is more embarrassing when some one is so confidently wrong

You can have more than 85 players but only up to 85 can be on scholarships.
******, how many players are on the official roster? Go find another hobby numb skull

Advertisement
Rather take my chances on the kids we are recruiting than a guy who got passed up and is giving up at his school after 1 season. What kind of mentality is that? Sooner or later we are going to stop with this "LETS TAKE HIM" approach to every guy that enters the portal and just recruit and develop our own guys, no? JMO

Yeah! Why did we ever give Martell a shot!

You don't even know why he's transferring

Advertisement
Back